Particracy Forum Awards (NOW: Old Forums Memorial)

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: Particracy Forum Awards (NOW: Old Forums Memorial)

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 am

Khaler wrote:
George S.K wrote:- Khaler (little hypocrite wanted Sekowo for himself...)

The Plan is still on, just that my allies are all gone because of the Forum Meltdown... but there is always room for new people interested in the Great Seko-Cola(TM) State. :twisted:

Who are your allies and what is Seko-Cola?
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am

His secret, wicked Sekowo domination plot.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 am

Would I get to hang Iori's characters from lampposts?
jethro

Postby Khaler » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:57 am

Ah, you definately would, but there are no lamp-posts in Sekowo. Streetlights are cybertechnologically inserted into Whales and Elephants, who by the way have equal rights as humans in Sekowo. So yeah, Elephants are allowed to vote there. And no, this is not a joke, they have actually put through a law like that before I came. (Ok, maybe not the streetlight part or the voting part, but the part with Whales and Elephants being considered equal to humans, yes.)
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 am

May I RP a soda company and call it Seko-Cola?
JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 am

Jessaveryja wrote:May I RP a soda company and call it Seko-Cola?

Well, the main idea was to make Sekowo Terra's "Made in China" country and introduce some fictional, international brands that players could use in their RP, and one of them was supposed to be Seko-Cola™. As was the corporate church that would sell shares of it's beliefs to other religions of Terra to introduce their beliefs. The more shares you have, the more Sekowan Religion resembles yours. But all this died off before it really started as the HMC-Mercenary company was the only brand intorudced before the forums went crazy. Now there are other plans, not for Sekowo though, but some day Sekowo will become the promised land of child labor.
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am

Khaler wrote:

Well, the main idea was to make Sekowo Terra's "Made in China" country and introduce some fictional, international brands that players could use in their RP, and one of them was supposed to be Seko-Cola™. As was the corporate church that would sell shares of it's beliefs to other churhces of Terra to introduce their beliefs. The more shares you have, the more Sekowan Religion resembles yours. But all this died off before it really started as the HMC-Mercenary company was the only brand intorudced before the forums went crazy. Now there are other plans, not for Sekowo though, but some day Sekowo will become the promised land of child labor.

May I franchise Seko-Cola in Beiteynu? Anything you want to sell I'll help.
JuliaAJA

Postby Khaler » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:33 am

Jessaveryja wrote:
Khaler wrote:

Well, the main idea was to make Sekowo Terra's "Made in China" country and introduce some fictional, international brands that players could use in their RP, and one of them was supposed to be Seko-Cola™. As was the corporate church that would sell shares of it's beliefs to other churhces of Terra to introduce their beliefs. The more shares you have, the more Sekowan Religion resembles yours. But all this died off before it really started as the HMC-Mercenary company was the only brand intorudced before the forums went crazy. Now there are other plans, not for Sekowo though, but some day Sekowo will become the promised land of child labor.

May I franchise Seko-Cola in Beiteynu? Anything you want to sell I'll help.

Of course. Seko-Cola™ Company is more than willing to spread it's brand outside of Sekowo. Seko-Cola™ produces five cola-drinks, Seko-Cola™, which is pretty much Coca-Cola, but it also has 4 light/diet version that taste exactly the same, they just have different designs to sell more of that crap. Seko-Cola Light™, Seko-Cola Diet™, Seko-Cola Zero™ and Seko-Cola None™. Then there is also Seko-Cola Deltarsko™, which is basically colored water for the poor souls living there.
Khaler

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:24 pm

I shall start Bei-Cola to produce Seko-Cola in NW Majatra, we will also advertise trips to Dawsonlands in Beiteynu on them.

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/The_W- ... la_Company
JuliaAJA

Postby Eldascar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm

CSD Products: Special Feature

"Earlier today our Emperor released another brand of Soda to compete with the vile heretical drinks of foreign folks, the drinks name shall be Mind-Warping Cola. Of course it is recommended that the drink be consumed at 8 P.M. when our Emperor give his daily address."
Eldascar

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic