Corvo AMA

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Corvo AMA

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 pm

I want it written down that I think me posting this is a mistake.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Re: Corvo AMA

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Are you an irl totalist?
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Mbites wrote:Are you an irl totalist?

*Sighs* Reality is funny my views aren't the same as in the game and I would never do the things I do in the game but given the choice and the possibility to enforce a one party state on my real life nation I would indeed do so.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:

*Sighs* Reality is funny my views aren't the same as in the game and I would never do the things I do in the game but given the choice and the possibility to enforce a one party state on my real life nation I would indeed do so.

REEEEEE only libertarian communism is good communism
*Waits for Lukas to rant about communism*
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Mbites wrote:
Corvo Attano wrote:

REEEEEE only libertarian communism is good communism
*Waits for Lukas to rant about communism*

Well I wouldn't say I am a communist but communists are the closest thing to what I believe.

Blanquism is the closest thing that I truly believe in since I don't believe in the classless communism marxist style either. My real life end goal would be building a state interventionist social capitalist economy headed by a one party state.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Hrafn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm

What do you think about retaking Constantinople?
Hrafn

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Hrafn wrote:What do you think about retaking Constantinople?

Simple put impossible. At least with the current situation. Now if Turkey starts to get dismantled and fucked over maybe. But that ain't gonna happen in my life so meh.

We should have never gone over to the coast of turkey and chosen to take and hold constatinople in the war of 1922 it was impossible to take and hold half of turkey with a population of less than 7 million. The European side of land though was feasible.
Last edited by Corvo Attano on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Elf » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 pm

If Turkey would fall apart though, maybe as things escalate with *our* friends, the Kurds, would you consider moving to Constantinople? :)
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing
Elf

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 am

Elf wrote:If Turkey would fall apart though, maybe as things escalate with *our* friends, the Kurds, would you consider moving to Constantinople? :)

No for greece to take Constantinople now. Turkey needs to suffer almost total collaspe.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Mbites » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:48 pm

1453 was an inside job.
Mbites

Next

Return to Off-topic