Triviality

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Triviality

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Okay, and please beware, don't make this too scientific, what do you think about the creation of the universe?

(I just miss the good old off-topic debates...sorry I couldn't restrain myself)

Anyway, I believe that the concept of time and space is a mere illusion in the human logic. Just as the objects and faces and everything is the result of matter in the micro world , so is the universe and its existence outside human definitions. Even the mere characterization of "existence" is false to my mind.

In simple words, the universe has always and will always exist, outside the definition of time and space, of creation and deletion, of existence and vagueness. No God created anything, no God exists. By the way, there is no soul we are purely mad and go back straight there when we die. So basically my theory of death and universe coincide, since both lack the definition of time and existence. When you die, it's like going to sleep but you never wake up. No dreams, no existence.

edit: YAY 100 POSTS! :lol:
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Triviality

Postby Darvian » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Last time I touched this topic, I gave people headaches...I'll watch this time.
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Darvian wrote:Last time I touched this topic, I gave people headaches...I'll watch this time.

No no no you ain't getting away with it. Speak. Or type.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Darvian » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Sleep first, then I'll work on it. Fair enough? :shock:
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 am

I slept very nicely Darvian and I think your inadequacy at doing what you previously promised is certified. :P (jk)
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:25 am

George S.K wrote:Okay, and please beware, don't make this too scientific, what do you think about the creation of the universe?

(I just miss the good old off-topic debates...sorry I couldn't restrain myself)

Anyway, I believe that the concept of time and space is a mere illusion in the human logic. Just as the objects and faces and everything is the result of matter in the micro world , so is the universe and its existence outside human definitions. Even the mere characterization of "existence" is false to my mind.

In simple words, the universe has always and will always exist, outside the definition of time and space, of creation and deletion, of existence and vagueness. No God created anything, no God exists. By the way, there is no soul we are purely mad and go back straight there when we die. So basically my theory of death and universe coincide, since both lack the definition of time and existence. When you die, it's like going to sleep but you never wake up. No dreams, no existence.

edit: YAY 100 POSTS! :lol:

"I created the universe and apparently I messed up with some of my human models" God's quote from when I talked to him last night.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Darvian » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 am

George S.K wrote:I slept very nicely Darvian and I think your inadequacy at doing what you previously promised is certified. :P (jk)

HAHA! I'm sorry, I've had way to much on my plate today. I will deliver though, just for you George!
Darvian

Postby TPD » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

You know, even the Bible was inherently right when it said "Dust you were born, and to dust you will return.". It's basically a substantial part of what the universe is made of.
TPD

Postby Gesar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:13 pm

TPD wrote:You know, even the Bible was inherently right when it said "Dust you were born, and to dust you will return.". It's basically a substantial part of what the universe is made of.

Like, whoa. Seriously. Whoa.
Gesar

Postby Amazeroth » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am

@George:

Is your belief based on rational analysation and trying to grasp what is possible to be understood by humans, or does it come from a vague feeling?
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Next

Return to Off-topic