2020 US Presidential election

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Who should be the next President of the United States?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Joe Biden
70%
Donald Trump
30%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2020 US Presidential election

Postby Kubrick » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:39 pm

Joe will lose because too many colonials believe the shit that idiot in this thread is spewing.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby John Cracker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:41 pm

What happened to bigot and deplorable!? You guys have taken a step down.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Kubrick » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:10 pm

What? I've never called you anything but an idiot.

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby John Cracker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:12 pm

I was just referring to the general sentiment from left wingers (not liberals, actually left wing) about Trump supporters in 2016.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:06 pm

Kubrick wrote:Joe will lose because too many colonials believe the shit that idiot in this thread is spewing.

I provided sources, how about you read them.
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:15 am

I'd be surprised if Biden doesn't win. I think he wins, 6 months to a year he "steps down" for *insertreasonhere* Kamala takes over. If she can gain some momentum, they run her in 2024. If she fails to get momentum, they'll pick a strong second for VP and push for a win in 2024 if the GOP doesn't put up someone half-way competent. 2028 they'll either keep her or they'll put up everyone's favorite New York Emperor, I mean Governor, Andrew Cuomo.

Fact, the GOP needs a MASSIVE internal re-work if they're going to survive. The Dems have ALWAYS been better organized, better lead and far more "unified" in terms of providing a united front. Granted, the "Blue Wave" Progressives have had their little insurgency but it seems to me that the DNC is trying to strangle them in the craddle. The GOP at this point is split between Liberal Conservatives (aka RINOs), Tea Partiers (Still hanging around), Religious Republicans and Trumpist. GOP is either going to double down on the Trumpist or the party is literally going to collapse under its own internal divisions.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm

I think their is division is both parties, but you are underestimating Trump, he won 94% of the GOP primary result, which may be about 4 points less percentage wise from Reagan and Bush (the one that won a second term), Trump got 4 million more votes in 2020s primary than 2016, while Reagan got 1 million less in 1984 than the 1980 primary, and Bush got 5 million less votes in the 2004 primary than 2000, both of them still won, by larger margins than their first victory.
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 pm

I mean this is the most success the GOP has had and they're doubling down on being the "Party of Trump", which imho, is a terrible idea. It isnt going to work for them in the future and is going to hurt them with more Liberal or Moderate Conservatives. The GOP isn't playing the long game, they're playing the "Right Now" game and its going to work against them.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:32 pm

John Cracker wrote:
Kubrick wrote:Joe will lose because too many colonials believe the shit that idiot in this thread is spewing.

No thanks. You're way too try hard in this thread to prove yourself, too much effort from your side means I have to be less informed.

Kubrick

Postby John Cracker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Kubrick wrote:
John Cracker wrote:

No thanks. You're way too try hard in this thread to prove yourself, too much effort from your side means I have to be less informed.

So you are calling me an idiot but not reading my sources?
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic