Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Postby Pragma » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:37 pm

I'm requesting to join jamescfm as co-controller of Vascania.

We will be continuing his existing RP and letting it develop naturally. I've taken some time away from the game but my historic connection to the country I think puts me in a good position to add to his already excellent RP.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby jamescfm » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:40 pm

Pragma wrote:I'm requesting to join jamescfm as co-controller of Vascania.

We will be continuing his existing RP and letting it develop naturally. I've taken some time away from the game but my historic connection to the country I think puts me in a good position to add to his already excellent RP.

Just confirming that this is something that Pragma and I have discussed and that I have agreed to.
jamescfm

Postby Luis1p » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:55 pm

jamescfm wrote:
Pragma wrote:I'm requesting to join jamescfm as co-controller of Vascania.

Just confirming that this is something that Pragma and I have discussed and that I have agreed to.

The RPC has decided to approve the request. The register will change shortly.
Luis1p

Postby jamescfm » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:47 pm

Augustus Germanus has relinquished control of Midway. I have updated the information thread.
jamescfm

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:18 pm

Relinquishing control of New Englia. I didn't have a clear plan in mind nor a real strong motivation towards it and should've sketched out a more cohesive arc for the overall idea I wanted to explore. Perhaps in the near future I'll take a jab at it again with a more cohesive focus and clear storyline, but for now I'm stepping aside to let others have a chance.
Active in: New Englia (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Lonmouth, New Englia (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby _nicolo_02 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm

thefalloutfan101 wrote:Relinquishing control of New Englia. I didn't have a clear plan in mind nor a real strong motivation towards it and should've sketched out a more cohesive arc for the overall idea I wanted to explore. Perhaps in the near future I'll take a jab at it again with a more cohesive focus and clear storyline, but for now I'm stepping aside to let others have a chance.

Thanks for letting us know, the FBC Information thread has been updated.
_nicolo_02

Postby jamescfm » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm

I am relinquishing control of Dalibor.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:42 pm

Requesting control of New Verham, similar to previous requests i seek to build on local government and continue developing the ruling PAP. I wanna reintroduce the presidential republic on the national level. I further seek to create a variety of state institutions, most notably in the economic sphere, meant to simulate a breathing and complex environment of agencies that interact with one another and, in some cases, work against one another.

As you may have noticed my activity has gone downhill, mainly due to the fact that i genuinenly enjoy the FBC's more as it gives me the freedom to focus on political RP (two chambers, different parties, other institutions) without being contrained by the game's mechanics. I therefor, from the bottom of my heart, ask for this chance to allow to play in the FBC's once more. Seeing the relative inactivity of FBC's in general at the moment i think i can really show what im capable of and get something good going.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Rogue wrote:Requesting control of New Verham, similar to previous requests i seek to build on local government and continue developing the ruling PAP. I wanna reintroduce the presidential republic on the national level. I further seek to create a variety of state institutions, most notably in the economic sphere, meant to simulate a breathing and complex environment of agencies that interact with one another and, in some cases, work against one another.

As you may have noticed my activity has gone downhill, mainly due to the fact that i genuinenly enjoy the FBC's more as it gives me the freedom to focus on political RP (two chambers, different parties, other institutions) without being contrained by the game's mechanics. I therefor, from the bottom of my heart, ask for this chance to allow to play in the FBC's once more. Seeing the relative inactivity of FBC's in general at the moment i think i can really show what im capable of and get something good going.

Moderation will discuss this and get back to you.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Fri May 03, 2024 7:32 pm

Rogue wrote:Requesting control of New Verham, similar to previous requests i seek to build on local government and continue developing the ruling PAP. I wanna reintroduce the presidential republic on the national level. I further seek to create a variety of state institutions, most notably in the economic sphere, meant to simulate a breathing and complex environment of agencies that interact with one another and, in some cases, work against one another.

Your request has been approved and the thread has been updated. The approval of this request is conditional upon you respecting the previous role-play in New Verham and taking into consideration the feedback you were given by the Role-Play Committee last month. If there is any suggestion that you are not doing this, your permission to control New Verham will be withdrawn.
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests