Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Postby Rogue » Fri May 03, 2024 8:04 pm

jamescfm wrote:
Rogue wrote:Requesting control of New Verham, similar to previous requests i seek to build on local government and continue developing the ruling PAP. I wanna reintroduce the presidential republic on the national level. I further seek to create a variety of state institutions, most notably in the economic sphere, meant to simulate a breathing and complex environment of agencies that interact with one another and, in some cases, work against one another.

As you may have noticed my activity has gone downhill, mainly due to the fact that i genuinenly enjoy the FBC's more as it gives me the freedom to focus on political RP (two chambers, different parties, other institutions) without being contrained by the game's mechanics. I therefor, from the bottom of my heart, ask for this chance to allow to play in the FBC's once more. Seeing the relative inactivity of FBC's in general at the moment i think i can really show what im capable of and get something good going.

Your request has been approved and the thread has been updated. The approval of this request is conditional upon you respecting the previous role-play in New Verham and taking into consideration the feedback you were given by the Role-Play Committee last month. If there is any suggestion that you are not doing this, your permission to control New Verham will be withdrawn.

Thank you!
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Postby iltamzumra » Wed May 08, 2024 4:04 pm

Am I still under authorization to RP in North Dovani?
iltamzumra

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Postby jamescfm » Wed May 08, 2024 5:01 pm

iltamzumra wrote:Am I still under authorization to RP in North Dovani?

Yes, you are the registered controller and free to role-play.
jamescfm

Previous

Return to Requests