Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Cultural Protocol Queries (Approvals/Violations/Open)

Postby Auditorii » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:19 pm

The Cultural Protocol Index has been updated.
Trigunia (17 March Committee)
Controller of Mina
Auditorii

Postby novarei » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:27 pm

Below are cultural protocols I would like approved, the only change to this draft that would be made is a decrease of the non religious by 10%, and an increase of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church by 10%

This is to establish ground for some religious tension for future RP

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=691158
novarei

Postby Auditorii » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:10 pm

novarei wrote:Below are cultural protocols I would like approved, the only change to this draft that would be made is a decrease of the non religious by 10%, and an increase of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church by 10%

Changes to the Cultural Protocol would require to be generated to sustain such a change, if you wish to RP it prior to submitting for approval, you can do so.
Controller of Mina
Auditorii

Postby novarei » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:14 pm

Auditorii wrote:
novarei wrote:Below are cultural protocols I would like approved, the only change to this draft that would be made is a decrease of the non religious by 10%, and an increase of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church by 10%

Changes to the Cultural Protocol would require to be generated to sustain such a change, if you wish to RP it prior to submitting for approval, you can do so.

That RP was done by my precursor, and is attached in the debate section of the bill
novarei

Postby WildBeast » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:47 pm

Auditorii wrote:
WildBeast wrote:Cultural protocol update for Tukarali: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=692689

Differences from current version:
* 15% shift from Pardos to Brancos
* Excludes Filipino from Tukarali's culture

The point of these changes is to return Tukarali to the Brazilian/Portuguese inspired cultured it had, since no RP is being done with the Filipino cultures.

I will review this and make a determination.

48h have passed, is it approved?
Image República Tukarense - Partido Liberal (PL)
WildBeast

Postby Auditorii » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:30 pm

WildBeast wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
WildBeast wrote:Cultural protocol update for Tukarali: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=692689

Differences from current version:
* 15% shift from Pardos to Brancos
* Excludes Filipino from Tukarali's culture

The point of these changes is to return Tukarali to the Brazilian/Portuguese inspired cultured it had, since no RP is being done with the Filipino cultures.

I will review this and make a determination.

If I haven’t posted my thought, no, it isn’t passed. I’ve been trying to comprehend a reason why you’d have an issue with the current cultural protocols. The new cultural protocols address a number of background issues related to the presence of certain cultures, what reason does this new CUP provide?
Controller of Mina
Auditorii

Postby WildBeast » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Auditorii wrote:
WildBeast wrote:
Auditorii wrote:I will review this and make a determination.

If I haven’t posted my thought, no, it isn’t passed. I’ve been trying to comprehend a reason why you’d have an issue with the current cultural protocols. The new cultural protocols address a number of background issues related to the presence of certain cultures, what reason does this new CUP provide?

Provides a less confusing mixture of cultures while keeping Tukarali as a country that isn't simply a replica from real life, as I don't see a reason to have the Filipino influence in Tukarali.
Image República Tukarense - Partido Liberal (PL)
WildBeast

Postby jamescfm » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:47 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=692978

Cultural protocol update for Luthori. No major changes. The term "Luthorian Rajutti" has been replaced by "Luthorian Raktavani" to bring this cultural protocol in line with terms used elsewhere in the game (primarily Malivia and Vascania). The Black Luthorian (Black English) group has been introduced as a small minority.

The introduction of two new religious minority groups, Geraja (Hinduism) and Ahmadism (Islam), reflects the country's ethnic diversity. Both are effectively split out from the existing "Other" group.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:29 pm

jamescfm wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=692978

Cultural protocol update for Luthori. No major changes. The term "Luthorian Rajutti" has been replaced by "Luthorian Raktavani" to bring this cultural protocol in line with terms used elsewhere in the game (primarily Malivia and Vascania). The Black Luthorian (Black English) group has been introduced as a small minority.

The introduction of two new religious minority groups, Geraja (Hinduism) and Ahmadism (Islam), reflects the country's ethnic diversity. Both are effectively split out from the existing "Other" group.

I will review and let you know.
Controller of Mina
Auditorii

Postby Polites » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:02 am

WildBeast wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
WildBeast wrote:

Provides a less confusing mixture of cultures while keeping Tukarali as a country that isn't simply a replica from real life, as I don't see a reason to have the Filipino influence in Tukarali.

As the author of the current Cultural Protocol, I wanted to give my brief opinion on this.

Currently Filipinos make up roughly 40% of the population of Tukarali. If you want to get rid of them you need to do some RP, you can’t just make almost half of the population disappear out of the blue. The introduction of Filipino culture has been RPd before the current CP was adopted, you need to address that RP if you want to reverse it.

I introduced Philippine cultures in Tukarali because they are not present anywhere else and because they were in fact once present in Tukarali, before it became Portuguese speaking. If you remove them you would eliminate a major world culture from the game. Not to mention that the current CP does not in any way remove the Brazilian and Portuguese cultures from Tukarali, if you are so inclined you can completely ignore the Filipinos there.

Also the word “Lusitanians” is against the rules of the game as it is the name of a real life culture.
Polites

PreviousNext

Return to Requests