Requests: Multiple Account Reviews

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Multiple Account Trials

Postby Aquinas » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Please review the Dorvik and Luthori news threads, which seem to indicate a connection betwe

It's an authorized second account. Please note that trolling and putting out false reports is frowned upon.

Thanks!

Please provide evidence of where the appropriate notification was provided on the relevant second accounts authorisation thread. Please also note this second account is not listed on the Register.

Out of curiosity, how do Mods decide which rules they have to follow and which they don’t? And, for example, if Mods do not have to go through the same transparent process as everyone else to obtain a second account then, for example, are they also limited in terms of whether they can have 2, 5 or 10 accounts all playing at the same time?

Please also explain how reporting an unauthorised second account on the appropriate thread is “trolling”. How are we meant to tell when reporting an unauthorised second account is allowed and when it is not?
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 pm

It's in the register. Luckily for us, the day and age of instant communication is made easier so sometimes decisions are made via Discord, this includes reactivation, discussions on RP, approvals for certain things. A lot has surely changed since you were in control quite a long time ago.

Thanks for your concern but ultimately, everything is fine. This isnt the thread for this either way, so please only use this for reporting.

Thanks!
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:05 pm

Auditorii wrote:It's in the register. Luckily for us, the day and age of instant communication is made easier so sometimes decisions are made via Discord, this includes reactivation, discussions on RP, approvals for certain things. A lot has surely changed since you were in control quite a long time ago.

Thanks for your concern but ultimately, everything is fine. This isnt the thread for this either way, so please only use this for reporting.

Thanks!

It’s only in the Register because you just added it. Please also note that I used this thread for precisely the reporting function it was set up for. The point of reporting, though, becomes less clear when there is such an obvious lack of transparency and consistency.

As I discussed with you previously, I am also perturbed that you used an unauthorised/unregistered second account to install a Cultural Protocol in Solentia, and that you installed it without waiting the appropriate 48 hours and you provided no notification that you had done so.

I would be grateful if you would refer these issues for review to your fellow Moderators. Thank you.
Last edited by Aquinas on Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Auditorii wrote:It's in the register. Luckily for us, the day and age of instant communication is made easier so sometimes decisions are made via Discord, this includes reactivation, discussions on RP, approvals for certain things. A lot has surely changed since you were in control quite a long time ago.

Thanks!

It’s only in the Register because you just added it. Please also note that I used this thread for precisely the reporting function it was set up for. The point of reporting, though, becomes less clear when there is such an obvious lack of transparency and consistency.

I would be grateful if you would refer this incident for review to your fellow Moderators. Thank you.

Your allegations were proven false, as it is in the register and the situation has been explained. There is no more Moderation has to "answer for".

Thank you.

EDIT: Please note, stay on topic.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Aquinas wrote:

Thanks!

I would be grateful if you would refer this incident for review to your fellow Moderators. Thank you.

Your allegations were proven false, as it is in the register and the situation has been explained. There is no more Moderation has to "answer for".

Thank you.

EDIT: Please note, stay on topic.

As I said, I would nevertheless be grateful if you would have the courtesy to refer this to the other Moderators. Thank you.
Aquinas

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:15 am

Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Aquinas » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:21 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=37701
http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=23636

We appear to have a second case of a Moderator running an unauthorised/unregistered second account. As can clearly be seen on the forum, no notification appeared about this on the Second Account Authorisation Request thread, and these accounts are not listed on the Second Accounts Register.

If an ordinary player did this, they would have both accounts inactivated and possibly face even further sanctions.

Please provide an explanation as to which of their own rules Moderators follow like everybody else is expected to, and which they do not. Please also provide information as to whether there are any further such unauthorised/unregistered accounts in the game being operated by Moderators.

There are issues regarding transparency and consistency involved here.
Aquinas

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Aquinas wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=37701

We appear to have a second case of a Moderator running an unauthorised/unregistered second account. As can clearly be seen on the forum, no notification appeared about this on the Second Account Authorisation Request thread, and these accounts are not listed on the Second Accounts Register.

If an ordinary player did this, they would have both accounts inactivated and possibly face even further sanctions.

Please provide an explanation as to which of their own rules Moderators follow like everybody else is expected to, and which they do not. Please also provide information as to whether there are any further such unauthorised/unregistered accounts in the game being operated by Moderators.

I'll address this directly

I bluntly forgot to de-active my account in Vanuku, prior to my account in Hutori being reactivated, thank you for the reminder, I'll endeavor to not allow this to happen again.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Aquinas » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:54 pm

colonelvesica wrote:
Aquinas wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=37701

I'll address this directly

I bluntly forgot to de-active my account in Vanuku, prior to my account in Hutori being reactivated, thank you for the reminder, I'll endeavor to not allow this to happen again.

I appreciate your honest response, which carried more credibility than Auditorii’s rude and aggressive outburst when he was called out over the same issue.

The question remains, though, as to why you have chosen to make a special exception for yourself when it has come to applying the rules over this incident. As previously stated, for this rules breach, any other player would have had BOTH of their active accounts inactivated, as per the rules. You, however, have merely inactivated your Vanuku account, whilst taking no action regarding your account in Hutori. You have logged in to your Hutori account today, and even used it to vote on bills, so presumably you could have inactivated if you had chosen to respect the rules which you yourself are responsible for enforcing.

Please appreciate this is not “personal”. Inactivating accounts for unregistered multiing, after all, is not a sleight; it is simply a procedure we have long had in this game in order to encourage adherence to the rules.

Unfortunately, there has been a pattern of events where Moderators have given themselves special treatment with regards to the rules, and this does not convey a good impression.

Returning briefly to the Auditorii situation, I would like to further point out that the two active accounts he was illegitimately running at the same time were in the same continent, one in Dorvik and one in Luthori. This made his lack of transparency and lack of adherence to the rules even more sensitive. Quoting from section 10 of those rules:

4. Users that are authorized to have a second account are not permitted to play within the same nation and are generally requested to avoid being on the same continent as their primary account;

The Second Accounts Register clearly states at the top:

In this thread, every user with a second account will be registered. If your username is not listed in this thread but you are using two or multiple accounts you will be subject to the game rules of Section 2. [the reference to section 2 implying inactivation]

I would be grateful if the Moderation Team would confirm that in future this will be adhered to, and that Moderators playing the game will not be given special treatment in this regard.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:57 pm

There was no issues with my second account in Luthori as it was disclosed to Mr. God and we had discussed it, it has since been inactivated by my choosing. Aside from your personal attacks and youre very open, hateful bias, the issue has been resolved and you've spoken to Mr. God about it. The language states generally should be avoided but does not prohibit playeds from being on the same continent. It does not prohibit it nor does it give any sort of governance to it.

What is contained in the pinned Particracy Game Rules (with some exception to descriptions for the Third World) is what the rules are, no ancillary topics contain de facto rules as some are just remnants from sometime ago when you were a Moderator.

I'll state that this discussion should be moved to the Moderation Queries thread or else itll be considered off topic for the nature of this thread and appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests