Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Polites » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:57 am

Polites wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Considering you have control over over the TPC, I’m going to deny this. Going forward any sort of approval for religious control and citing reforms will require an outline provided to me to review.

I hereby relinquish control over the TPC.

I'm applying for control over the Independent Confessional Churches. My plan is as follows:

1. Establish a Church organization for these Churches similar to the World Communion of Ameliorate Churches (WCAC).
2. Update the wiki and work on the history and theology of both these Churches and the wider PT equivalent of the Reformation.
3. Change some of the terms and make them less confusing, while remaining consistent with past RP.
4. Work on the Holy Luthori Church and clarify its theology and relation to the Independent Confessional Churches (only insofar as relevant to the latter, I am not seeking control over that particular Church).
5. Incorporate Zagorism which I've recently mentioned in the CP update for Kundrati as an equivalent to the Hussites, and make it a forerunner of the Independent Confessional Churches and in communion with them.

Do you have any update on this request?
Polites

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Auditorii » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:04 pm

Quite frankly I am skeptical but I will allow it for a period of 30 days, I'll be monitoring this due to the work I've done on the church and the links I have to it.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Postby Polites » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:57 am

I would like to once again request control of the Terran Patriarchal Church (TPC). My goal is to bring it closer to the real life Eastern Orthodox Church in its organization and practice in order to make it easier to understand for newer players. I will do so by RPing the likely consequences of the Council of Dolinka.

If needed, I relinquish control over the Confessional Churches.
Polites

Postby Autokrator15 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:01 pm

Polites wrote:I would like to once again request control of the Terran Patriarchal Church (TPC). My goal is to bring it closer to the real life Eastern Orthodox Church in its organization and practice in order to make it easier to understand for newer players. I will do so by RPing the likely consequences of the Council of Dolinka.

We will discuss it in the RPC and get back to you.

On a different note, seperate from your request, I believe the Holy Luthorian Church should also be a separate Church mentioned in the list of page one as it is a specific doctrine, namely Anglican.
Autokrator15

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:56 pm

Polites wrote:I would like to once again request control of the Terran Patriarchal Church (TPC). My goal is to bring it closer to the real life Eastern Orthodox Church in its organization and practice in order to make it easier to understand for newer players. I will do so by RPing the likely consequences of the Council of Dolinka.

The RPC accepts your request. You do not have to relinquish control over the Confessional Churches.
Autokrator15

Postby jamescfm » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:04 pm

I have updated the register.
jamescfm

Previous

Return to Requests