Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby jamescfm » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:27 pm

I would appreciate answers to my questions. Is this a new policy? Will it be added to the Game Rules? Does it apply to all countries, or only those where Auditorii has recently played?
jamescfm

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:56 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would appreciate answers to my questions. Is this a new policy? Will it be added to the Game Rules? Does it apply to all countries, or only those where Auditorii has recently played?

Not at all, james. As Polites and Aud both discussed on Discord, it was a matter of understanding the underlying logic to the changes, considering Aud has some extended experience in Zardugal as a player, that is all. We are just trying to take a moment to ensure past work doesn't go up in smokes in a heartbeat.

It just so happens this time it's Zardugal where Aud was 5 minutes ago; nothing to do with specifically targeting nations Moderation has played in.

The delay is pretty much RL taking its toll, nothing more. I would expedite the process but I'm a bit hesitant myself considering it's my first week.

We'll get back to it as soon as possible.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby jamescfm » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:49 pm

I have a request related to role-play with empty countries.

I am planning to organise a meeting of Seleyan leaders through an international organisation called the Seleyan Intergovernmental Council. Per the terms of the treaty, the headquarters of the organisation is in Ramsāhreza, Aldegar.

Are we permitted to say that this meeting takes place in Ramsāhreza, even though there are no active players in Aldegar? I would argue that Aldegar effectively consents to hosting this meeting by ratifying the treaty.

Thanks in advance.
jamescfm

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:57 pm

jamescfm wrote:I have a request related to role-play with empty countries.

I am planning to organise a meeting of Seleyan leaders through an international organisation called the Seleyan Intergovernmental Council. Per the terms of the treaty, the headquarters of the organisation is in Ramsāhreza, Aldegar.

Are we permitted to say that this meeting takes place in Ramsāhreza, even though there are no active players in Aldegar? I would argue that Aldegar effectively consents to hosting this meeting by ratifying the treaty.

Thanks in advance.

This looks like your basic contextual RP, frankly, so you are good to go.

Article 7 of Section 6 of the Game Rules states that inactive nations cannot be interacted with, via RP, in any significant or major way. Boosting activity in Seleya through such a minimal manner in Aldegar, honouring the background of the organisation, is certainly more than welcome.

If you decide to expand on it, feel free to hit us up anytime, again.

Edit: if Seleya needs a corner in the forums like Majatra and Artanian Union, do let us know.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby jamescfm » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:09 pm

Thank you for the response. At present, I don't think we need a section of the forum because the Seleyan Intergovernmental Council is much looser and less powerful than other continental organisations.
jamescfm

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:18 pm

jamescfm wrote:Thank you for the response. At present, I don't think we need a section of the forum because the Seleyan Intergovernmental Council is much looser and less powerful than other continental organisations.

Alright. Whenever/ifever the need arises then.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby jamescfm » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:19 pm

jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:11 pm

jamescfm wrote:Please see here: viewtopic.php?p=189371#p189371

I’ve messaged the player and I’ll make a note. In the future please make a quote/copy of the post here, and I’ll handle it. I’d like to avoid cluttering up news threads with non-news as much as possible.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:26 pm

Clear.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Re: Requests: General [RPC/A]

Postby Svetlana2 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:18 pm

I would like to report that one of my old RP characters, known as Kamal Nayar (and still serves as she somehow ended up becoming a "symbolic" head of state), who served as the Head of State in Malivia , is currently being used without my consent from the player in Malivia, officially known as Mrcricketer0001 with the party name Malivia' Winz Party. I have messaged the player privately in discord asking them to please refrain from using it in their RP without my consent but it seems that my request was left unanswered, I was also informed that my character was used multiple time throughout the players RP without even forwarding me a message concerning whether or not I would be okay with its use. So I would only like from them to stop using my character and bashing their personalities as I made Kamala a pragmatic leader that didn't openly insult nations or menace to lock them out.
I have garnered some of the posts where Kamala was mentioned without my knowledge or consent
See here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1952&start=760#p189570

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1952&start=780#p190755

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1952&p=188946&hilit=kamala+nayar#p188946
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

PreviousNext

Return to Requests