Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:21 am

Auditorii wrote:I'm not quite sure it fits the historical mold of Rapa Pile but we'll consider it and get back to you.

Any update?
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Auditorii » Mon May 04, 2020 4:52 pm

We're interested in approving but given that Rapa Pile has a decent chunk of history as a rather dysfunctional, failed state we're not necessarily keen on washing that away. Rapa Pile was a "pirates" haven for a little while as well as few other failed state models. Perhaps, if you wish to keep your original idea and instead of this center of commerce it can be a highly oligarchic society of "merchants" that are really pirates and black market dealers that sell the goods that they trade for profit. I think thats a cool concept.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Auditorii wrote:We're interested in approving but given that Rapa Pile has a decent chunk of history as a rather dysfunctional, failed state we're not necessarily keen on washing that away. Rapa Pile was a "pirates" haven for a little while as well as few other failed state models. Perhaps, if you wish to keep your original idea and instead of this center of commerce it can be a highly oligarchic society of "merchants" that are really pirates and black market dealers that sell the goods that they trade for profit. I think thats a cool concept.

I accept this, this is really good idea. I'll replace the legal merchants with pirates in my plan.
So, get I Rapa Pile?

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Auditorii » Mon May 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Approved.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Auditorii wrote:Approved.

Thanks!

robmark0000

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:15 pm

I want to lead Suyu Llaqta

My plan needs some time. What I plan is to transform the country into a civil war between factions and gangs that will control territories. Though, i m thinking of making this civil war long and not very active, like i plan to have more economic and social posts between the conflict based posts presenting the lives of the people and how their faction leaders try use diplomacy and all that, as well helping own people or punishing them, giving an interesting long term rp where powers do not just kill each other but try to do long lasting reforms, if they can.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Linked to the post I made in this thread, Suyu Llaqta was one of the countries that was most affected by the changes to eastern Dovani's cultural makeup. The existing Incan and Andean groups seem to have totally disappeared from the region, which I think is a shame given the history of the country (including the origin of its name). Could I ask that Moderation allow a little time for us to review the changes in Suyu Llaqta before they approve this request?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sun May 10, 2020 4:17 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:I want to lead Suyu Llaqta

My plan needs some time. What I plan is to transform the country into a civil war between factions and gangs that will control territories. Though, i m thinking of making this civil war long and not very active, like i plan to have more economic and social posts between the conflict based posts presenting the lives of the people and how their faction leaders try use diplomacy and all that, as well helping own people or punishing them, giving an interesting long term rp where powers do not just kill each other but try to do long lasting reforms, if they can.

Were going to consider this.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Sun May 10, 2020 4:17 pm

jamescfm wrote:Linked to the post I made in this thread, Suyu Llaqta was one of the countries that was most affected by the changes to eastern Dovani's cultural makeup. The existing Incan and Andean groups seem to have totally disappeared from the region, which I think is a shame given the history of the country (including the origin of its name). Could I ask that Moderation allow a little time for us to review the changes in Suyu Llaqta before they approve this request?

Moderation is pretty confident in the changes that are made and please refrain from commenting on these posts further. Youve got a topic already in General that will suffice.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 10, 2020 4:31 pm

I find this response a little bit rude, to be honest. The comment was directly relevant to the request that had been posted in the thread and as a former controller of Suyu Llaqta, I have a direct interest in ensuring my former role-play is respected in the country (a problem that you have already personally acknowledged you failed to achieve with other countries when you ret-conned much of Dovani's cultural background).

In the thread you mentioned, you seem to indicate that you actually are not interested in preserving the role-play of former players in the "Third World". My concern was vindicated then, I suppose?
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests