Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Postby jamescfm » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:27 pm

Pragma wrote:Sadly I don't have the time to carry on my Rapa Pile RP, so I will have to hand it bakc

Noted. I have updated the register.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:14 pm

Relinquishing control over New Englia and seeking control over Rapa Pile. I will continue where Pragma andleft off and try to further develop pilese institutions. I also want to explore the way that Rapa Pile its strategic location could make it a trade hub for the region.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:35 pm

Rogue wrote:Relinquishing control over New Englia and seeking control over Rapa Pile. I will continue where Pragma andleft off and try to further develop pilese institutions. I also want to explore the way that Rapa Pile its strategic location could make it a trade hub for the region.

The Role-Play Committee will discuss this and get back to you.
jamescfm

Postby journey. » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:15 am

I will be stepping down as New Verham's co-controller, as I feel like I'm just sitting out there without any value, but I was happy to help Hepburn with his return to NV and throw some ideas.
Сurrently:
Kundrati Elkarrekin – Kundrati (active)
İlerici Sosyalist Değişiklikler – Jakania (active)

Formerly:
Co-controller in New Verham
Parti du Progrès Démocratique – Kanjor (inactive)
Progressiewe – Saridan (inactive)
Progresivisti – Deltaria (inactive)
journey.

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 pm

jamescfm wrote:
Rogue wrote:Relinquishing control over New Englia and seeking control over Rapa Pile. I will continue where Pragma andleft off and try to further develop pilese institutions. I also want to explore the way that Rapa Pile its strategic location could make it a trade hub for the region.

The Roleplay Committee is rejecting this proposal for the time being. We believe that it would be more beneficial if you produced more RP where you currently are. We also believe that you are jumping from FBCs too often and does not contribute to a positive FBC experience.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 pm

journey. wrote:I will be stepping down as New Verham's co-controller, as I feel like I'm just sitting out there without any value, but I was happy to help Hepburn with his return to NV and throw some ideas.

Thanks for letting us know.
Luis1p

Postby jamescfm » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:57 pm

I am relinquishing control of Tropica. At the time Zanz stepped back, I hoped to continue role-playing there. Unfortunately I do not have the time to do that alongside Dalibor and Vascania.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:53 pm

Luis1p wrote:
jamescfm wrote:

The Roleplay Committee is rejecting this proposal for the time being. We believe that it would be more beneficial if you produced more RP where you currently are. We also believe that you are jumping from FBCs too often and does not contribute to a positive FBC experience.

So to get this straight. We have had members of the RPC be in control of three fbc's at once until recently with barely any RP ongoing but were rejecting someone for wanting to RP one?
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:47 am

Rogue wrote:So to get this straight. We have had members of the RPC be in control of three fbc's at once until recently with barely any RP ongoing but were rejecting someone for wanting to RP one?

I'm reviewing this directly.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:34 pm

Resolved with the player directly, RPC's decision stands.

We are always open to feedback and I generally suggest that players openly share their concerns anytime. We really don't bite people for honesty here.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to Requests