Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Postby Drax » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:50 pm

I am requesting the opportunity to join Rogue and Tayes in controlling New Verham. Since we would be splitting the RP development between several of us, I would like to narrowly focus on a provincial faction intent on serving landowning and mining (chromium and gold) interests and turning a blind eye to corruption and small time organized crime. As a sop to the nice people would sponsor cultural preservation projects.

If approved this will also give me another chance to work on my artificial ruby project in a more relaxed atmosphere that I did not complete elsewhere. More generally, have interest in seeing nation has energy and industrial resources.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby jamescfm » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:47 pm

Rogue wrote:Together with Zhdanov and Tayes were requesting control of New Verham. We seek to recreate the presidential republic, keeping the PAP as a important political force and also further fleshing out the subnational governments. We want to reignite pan-Dovanian organizations (such as the Dovanian Council and the Dovani Pact) in an effort to kickstart regional RP. Furthermore Zdanov will be working on a crime RP in which he will flesh out organized crime and the role it can play in New Verham society. I will be primarily focussed on the political and foreign affairs RP, while all three of us combined will be fleshing out the country its institutions and organizations further. Tayes also sees this as a opportunity to do more Forum RP as the FBC's lend themselves well for that. We intend to keep as much of the work of previous controllers intact, with minor adjustments to the form of government (which will revert largely to the way it was when Hepburn first took control.)

Drax wrote:I am requesting the opportunity to join Rogue and Tayes in controlling New Verham. Since we would be splitting the RP development between several of us, I would like to narrowly focus on a provincial faction intent on serving landowning and mining (chromium and gold) interests and turning a blind eye to corruption and small time organized crime. As a sop to the nice people would sponsor cultural preservation projects.

If approved this will also give me another chance to work on my artificial ruby project in a more relaxed atmosphere that I did not complete elsewhere. More generally, have interest in seeing nation has energy and industrial resources.

The Role-Play Committee will discuss this and get back to you.
jamescfm

Postby Tayes » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:36 pm

I am also requesting to join with Rogue and Zhdanov to control New Verham. I believe that working with two experienced players will allow me to develop my role play writing skills. I think that between three of us we can create successful roleplay development.

My role initially would be quite broad, supporting the two other players in developing New Verham. I am quite keen to ensure that we create a sense of continuity to maintain a successful narrative. I am particularly interested in looking at the state institutions and developing New Verham in a believable way.
Tayes

Postby jamescfm » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:10 am

Tayes wrote:I am also requesting to join with Rogue and Zhdanov to control New Verham. I believe that working with two experienced players will allow me to develop my role play writing skills. I think that between three of us we can create successful roleplay development.

My role initially would be quite broad, supporting the two other players in developing New Verham. I am quite keen to ensure that we create a sense of continuity to maintain a successful narrative. I am particularly interested in looking at the state institutions and developing New Verham in a believable way.

Thanks for letting us know. We will take this into consideration.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:40 pm

Rogue wrote:Together with Zhdanov and Tayes were requesting control of New Verham. [...]
Drax wrote:I am requesting the opportunity to join Rogue and Tayes in controlling New Verham. [...]
Tayes wrote:I am also requesting to join with Rogue and Zhdanov to control New Verham. [...]

Rogue, your request for control of New Verham is rejected for the same reasons as your request was rejected five days ago. Over the past week, we have spent a significant amount of time and energy trying to explain why that request was rejected. You have dismissed our concerns and rejected attempts to work on this. As a consequence, we have no reason to believe anything has changed.

Drax and Tayes, we are happy to consider a request for control of New Verham that does not involve Rogue. Please let us know if this would be something you are interested in.
jamescfm

Postby Drax » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:36 pm

Not in position to speak for Tayes. For my part, I do not want to be considered for control of the Forum Based Country, New Verham, absent participation of Rogue.

We submitted a request for three of us to control New Verham with my part being limited to several things in which I had an interest in posting RP. Rogue laid out the big picture plan. I felt like it was a right solid request. This request has been denied.

As indicated, I do not wish to convert this into a two person or one person request.

More important actually, for me doing so would be double crossing a friend.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby jamescfm » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 pm

Drax wrote:Not in position to speak for Tayes. For my part, I do not want to be considered for control of the Forum Based Country, New Verham, absent participation of Rogue.

We submitted a request for three of us to control New Verham with my part being limited to several things in which I had an interest in posting RP. Rogue laid out the big picture plan. I felt like it was a right solid request. This request has been denied.

As indicated, I do not wish to convert this into a two person or one person request.

More important actually, for me doing so would be double crossing a friend.

Okay, that's fair enough. Thanks for letting us know.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:17 am

Personally im very dissapointed and somewhqt confused by this decision. Wasnt the argument one of showing committment and working towards quality? I listen to the concerns of the RPC, try to gather two friends and partners i have experience RPing with in Deltaria to achieve a long term committment, and yet still denied?

Why is the RPC so keen on keeping specifically me out of the FBC's? Even if i apply your criticism and try different approaches?
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Tayes » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:47 pm

Whilst I don’t wish to involve myself in whatever conflict is going on here, I would like it placed on record that like Zhdanov I don’t want to pursue control of the FBC without the cooperation between the three of us. As I mentioned, I believe that both other participants are experienced role players who have been helpful in developing my roleplay in recent weeks.
Tayes

Postby jamescfm » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:26 pm

Rogue wrote:Personally im very dissapointed and somewhqt confused by this decision. Wasnt the argument one of showing committment and working towards quality? I listen to the concerns of the RPC, try to gather two friends and partners i have experience RPing with in Deltaria to achieve a long term committment, and yet still denied?

Why is the RPC so keen on keeping specifically me out of the FBC's? Even if i apply your criticism and try different approaches?

The claim that you have listened to the concerns of the Role-Play Committee is demonstrably false. Less than a week ago, you said we had refused to engage with you and you requested that GreekIdiot intervene in the decision to reject your request. If you do wish to engage with us, please feel free to message me or Luis1p. If you choose not to do this, you should expect that your requests will continue to be rejected.

Tayes wrote:Whilst I don’t wish to involve myself in whatever conflict is going on here, I would like it placed on record that like Zhdanov I don’t want to pursue control of the FBC without the cooperation between the three of us. As I mentioned, I believe that both other participants are experienced role players who have been helpful in developing my roleplay in recent weeks.

Thanks for letting us know. For the sake of both you and Drax, please bear in mind the rejection of this request has nothing to do with your role-play and it will not have any impact on any future requests for control of forum-based countries.
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests