Requests: Second Accounts

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Second Accounts [RPC/A]

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:24 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Luis1p wrote:

After discussing with the Roleplay Committee, we reached the conclusion that you are not an appropriate person to be granted the privilege of operating a second account. The decision was based on several reasons:

The first was your decision to abandon the game without explanation in the middle of December last year while you were the game’s only Moderator, leading to a short period of time where there was no active Moderator. This leads us to believe you simply show no care or passion for the game.

Second, you have a long history across several years of using your position of authority in the game to advance your personal agenda in role-play. Throughout your time in the game, to this day, dozens of players have raised concerns about your behaviour, including accounts of bullying and harassment. We feel no player should be allowed to hold a second account under these circumstances.

You were removed or forced to resign as a Moderator on three previous occasions for your inappropriate behaviour. Given you have offered no apology and shown no contrition, we feel you have a long way to go to re-establish the trust of the Role-Play Committee and the wider player community.

If you have any questions, feel free to message myself, Jamescfm, or Greekidiot.

Oh, this is good. I'll make a response to the other nonsense allegations here when I have time after I write calling you guys out for your continued nonsense.

No need Aud, let's save all of us some time here.

Looks like you have a complaint against the entire RPC and mod team. Besides all of us resigning here, I see no other solution to offer you. We'll refer this to Wouter directly to make a decision on your second account request.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Requests: Second Accounts [RPC/A]

Postby Auditorii » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:41 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Luis1p wrote:

After discussing with the Roleplay Committee, we reached the conclusion that you are not an appropriate person to be granted the privilege of operating a second account. The decision was based on several reasons:

The first was your decision to abandon the game without explanation in the middle of December last year while you were the game’s only Moderator, leading to a short period of time where there was no active Moderator. This leads us to believe you simply show no care or passion for the game.

Second, you have a long history across several years of using your position of authority in the game to advance your personal agenda in role-play. Throughout your time in the game, to this day, dozens of players have raised concerns about your behaviour, including accounts of bullying and harassment. We feel no player should be allowed to hold a second account under these circumstances.

You were removed or forced to resign as a Moderator on three previous occasions for your inappropriate behaviour. Given you have offered no apology and shown no contrition, we feel you have a long way to go to re-establish the trust of the Role-Play Committee and the wider player community.

If you have any questions, feel free to message myself, Jamescfm, or Greekidiot.

Oh, this is good. I'll make a response to the other nonsense allegations here when I have time after I write calling you guys out for your continued nonsense.

No need Aud, let's save all of us some time here.

Looks like you have a complaint against the entire RPC and mod team. Besides all of us resigning here, I see no other solution to offer you. We'll refer this to Wouter directly to make a decision on your second account request.

Oh no, just like James and the like have done in the past: I'm going to start doing my own sermons on what actually happened.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Requests: Second Accounts [M]

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:13 pm

Clearing the discussion for new requests.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Augustus Germanus » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:54 am

I have decided to deactivate my second account in Kundrati. For the reasons being that, firstly I feel there could be a conflict of interest or at least bordering one now when I am increasing my role-play as Davostag with Kundrati, especially with whole Kirlawa thing; and second that I would like to look around to see if I find another nation I could potentially help develop.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Augustus Germanus » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:43 am

Primary account: Nationell Samling - Davostag
Proposed second account: Landa Reforma Partio - Zardugal

I was not aware that there existed an esperanto-speaking country, which makes me more interested in getting to know it. I have previously been interested in Zardugal's history and have had some ideas before to help expand upon it, which is what I intend on doing now. While doing so, my main RP will most likely focus on the country's religious aspects, maybe explore monarchical options, though have not decided on the latter yet. I won't be going full on internationalist, but will probably do some regional cooperation with the neighbors.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Elena1012 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:29 pm

Primary Account: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=46591

Proposed Secondary Account: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=46841

Want to return home to Kundrati and revive the SLP, a historical party (that I've had to remake like- 5 times) and now that AugustusGermanus has left Kundrati and subsequently left the Kundrat Left flank open, I'd like to take that spot.

In terms of genuine plans, I want to not only participate in Kundrati Multi-Party Democracy but approach education reform and if possible, diviserify the Kundrat Economy. I believe the SLP could capitalize on the Kirlawan Crisis and join the anti-war movement in Kundrati that was started by the Civil Libertarian Party (Starfruit)

Regardless of if this is accepted or not, please and thank you in advance for your time.
"Yet I am here, and here I shall remain to behold the world in all it's beauty."
Elena1012

Postby hopesfor2 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:53 pm

I inactivated in Mikuni-Hulstria because the other players there either left or are busy with other RP projects and I couldn't think of any further potential RP after this point.
hopesfor2

Postby Luis1p » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm

Augustus Germanus wrote:Primary account: Nationell Samling - Davostag
Proposed second account: Landa Reforma Partio - Zardugal

I was not aware that there existed an esperanto-speaking country, which makes me more interested in getting to know it. I have previously been interested in Zardugal's history and have had some ideas before to help expand upon it, which is what I intend on doing now. While doing so, my main RP will most likely focus on the country's religious aspects, maybe explore monarchical options, though have not decided on the latter yet. I won't be going full on internationalist, but will probably do some regional cooperation with the neighbors.

Approved. Register will be updated.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:11 pm

Elena1012 wrote:Primary Account: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=46591

Proposed Secondary Account: http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=46841

Want to return home to Kundrati and revive the SLP, a historical party (that I've had to remake like- 5 times) and now that AugustusGermanus has left Kundrati and subsequently left the Kundrat Left flank open, I'd like to take that spot.

In terms of genuine plans, I want to not only participate in Kundrati Multi-Party Democracy but approach education reform and if possible, diviserify the Kundrat Economy. I believe the SLP could capitalize on the Kirlawan Crisis and join the anti-war movement in Kundrati that was started by the Civil Libertarian Party (Starfruit)

Regardless of if this is accepted or not, please and thank you in advance for your time.

Approved. Will update register.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:11 pm

hopesfor2 wrote:I inactivated in Mikuni-Hulstria because the other players there either left or are busy with other RP projects and I couldn't think of any further potential RP after this point.

Thanks for letting us know.
Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to Requests