Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Cultural Protocol Approvals

Postby Polites » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Aquinas wrote:That would be fine. The only thing I will insist is that, in accordance with the rules, the Cultural Protocols bill should include information on character naming, and links to help players with character naming - and that all of this should be reasonably easy to understand and to use.

Of course, the final bill will include naming guidance.
Polites

Postby hts » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=456093

Sorry I forgot to do this until now, only minor changes to compensate for open immigration in Saridan.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby Aquinas » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Accepted.
Aquinas

Postby Polites » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 am

Aquinas wrote:That would be fine. The only thing I will insist is that, in accordance with the rules, the Cultural Protocols bill should include information on character naming, and links to help players with character naming - and that all of this should be reasonably easy to understand and to use.

Are they good now? They also include a link to this bill, to which I'll continue to add names, as well as a link to an in-game naming guide.
Polites

Postby Aquinas » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Polites wrote:

Are they good now? They also include a link to this bill, to which I'll continue to add names, as well as a link to an in-game naming guide.

Looks good. The only thing I would request is a list of Phoenician/Qildari surnames, since I could imagine some of our players (especially younger players) getting confused over that.
Aquinas

Postby Polites » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Polites wrote:

Looks good. The only thing I would request is a list of Phoenician/Qildari surnames, since I could imagine some of our players (especially younger players) getting confused over that.

Already in the bill :)
Polites

Postby Aquinas » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:13 am

Good work! Make it fool-proof. ie. Put "Qildari first names and surnames" in the title or something like that, so you don't have to read all the way down to see there are surnames listed there.
Aquinas

Postby Polites » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Polites

Postby Aquinas » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Accepted.
Aquinas

Postby Darky57 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Darky57

PreviousNext