Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Cultural protocol update for Kalopia

Postby albaniansunited » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:58 pm

Cultural protocol update for Kalopia:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=702042
albaniansunited

Re: Cultural protocol update for Kalopia

Postby jamescfm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:12 am

albaniansunited wrote:Cultural protocol update for Kalopia:

As this would update the cultural protocol of a culturally protected country, there will now be a forty-eight hour period where any player can offer feedback on the update before it can be accepted.

From my point of view, there are a few changes here that would require justification to be approved: the significant increase in the Siphinan (Albanian) population (5.8 pp), the significant decrease in the Halawi (Alevi/Alawite) population (7.8 pp), and the significant increases in the Israi (Sunni) and Aurorian Patriarchal (Roman Catholic) populations (5.4 pp and 5.6 pp respectively).

Aside from these changes, there are a few minor issues with the document. I think the text sections should probably be condensed (for example, removing the timeline of history). In terms of the percentage breakdowns, these should be rounded to whole numbers in my view.
jamescfm

Re: Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs [M]

Postby jamescfm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:18 am

Cultural protocol update for Kafuristan.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=702112
jamescfm

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:51 am

jamescfm wrote:Cultural protocol update for Kafuristan.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=702112

Starting the 48h period (DDL: April 1st).

Any particular reason you chose not to include details on ethnicity for other Majatrans from the current CP?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby jamescfm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:50 am

In my opinion, the distinction in the current cultural protocol between the "Other Majatran" and the more general "Other" groups is unnecessary. A reasonable interpretation of the 5 per cent "Other" category in the proposed update would include all these groups.
jamescfm

Postby albaniansunited » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm

Explanations:
We developed spreadsheet, when we as a nation will track all population changes. So we have exact calculations, and based on those we changed few things, and reached consensus of all parties.
I will provide u spreadsheet in PM.

Thank you for your efforts to make particracy the best ever

jamescfm wrote:
albaniansunited wrote:Cultural protocol update for Kalopia:

As this would update the cultural protocol of a culturally protected country, there will now be a forty-eight hour period where any player can offer feedback on the update before it can be accepted.

From my point of view, there are a few changes here that would require justification to be approved: the significant increase in the Siphinan (Albanian) population (5.8 pp), the significant decrease in the Halawi (Alevi/Alawite) population (7.8 pp), and the significant increases in the Israi (Sunni) and Aurorian Patriarchal (Roman Catholic) populations (5.4 pp and 5.6 pp respectively).

Aside from these changes, there are a few minor issues with the document. I think the text sections should probably be condensed (for example, removing the timeline of history). In terms of the percentage breakdowns, these should be rounded to whole numbers in my view.
albaniansunited

Postby jamescfm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:52 pm

albaniansunited wrote:Explanations:
We developed spreadsheet, when we as a nation will track all population changes. So we have exact calculations, and based on those we changed few things, and reached consensus of all parties.

Thanks for the response. I am not sure I completely understand the spreadsheet that you have shared. In relation to the population numbers, please be aware that the population figures in the game are broken. As a result, we keep track of population information on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8908

In my original post, the kind of justification I meant was supporting role-play that provided context for the changes. For example, the proposed update means the Halawi (Alevi/Alawite) population has almost halved in Kalopia. Is there any reason why this has happened? Perhaps it could be related to persecution, or due to demographic changes in the country.
jamescfm

Postby albaniansunited » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:07 pm

sure, we can post on newsletter about that, and I will send you a link
jamescfm wrote:

Thanks for the response. I am not sure I completely understand the spreadsheet that you have shared. In relation to the population numbers, please be aware that the population figures in the game are broken. As a result, we keep track of population information on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8908

In my original post, the kind of justification I meant was supporting role-play that provided context for the changes. For example, the proposed update means the Halawi (Alevi/Alawite) population has almost halved in Kalopia. Is there any reason why this has happened? Perhaps it could be related to persecution, or due to demographic changes in the country.
albaniansunited

Postby albaniansunited » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:18 pm

Also we updated spreadsheet with real population number to be compactible with: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8908

jamescfm wrote:

albaniansunited

Postby albaniansunited » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Is everything OK now?

jamescfm wrote:

albaniansunited

PreviousNext

Return to Requests