Archive Down

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Archive Down

Postby PresMusharraf » Tue May 18, 2010 3:35 am

Just because i havent seen this forum doesn't mean it isn't there, but when trying to access the archives, i noticed that the link was bad. This is probably more of a thing for Wouter since he runs that sort of stuff, but i thought it might be looked in to.
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Re: Archive Down

Postby Darvian » Tue May 18, 2010 3:37 am

PresMusharraf wrote:Just because i havent seen this forum doesn't mean it isn't there, but when trying to access the archives, i noticed that the link was bad. This is probably more of a thing for Wouter since he runs that sort of stuff, but i thought it might be looked in to.

It seems to work intermittently. Someone may have a link I don't but, I'm using the same as you are as it's hit or miss. I'll bring up the issue again of trying to move all messages off those forums before they entirely crash and are gone forever. Thanks for the little reminder. And go Reds!
Darvian

Re: Archive Down

Postby PresMusharraf » Wed May 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Darvian wrote:
PresMusharraf wrote:Just because i havent seen this forum doesn't mean it isn't there, but when trying to access the archives, i noticed that the link was bad. This is probably more of a thing for Wouter since he runs that sort of stuff, but i thought it might be looked in to.

It seems to work intermittently. Someone may have a link I don't but, I'm using the same as you are as it's hit or miss. I'll bring up the issue again of trying to move all messages off those forums before they entirely crash and are gone forever. Thanks for the little reminder. And go Reds!

Amen.
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Return to Bugs