(P1) Deleted Article in Proposed Bill

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

(P1) Deleted Article in Proposed Bill

Postby Corwin Raynor » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

The fifth article from my proposed bill was accidentally deleted and it wont let me add it back in.
It's called "P.C.P.'s United Republican Army Formation Bill of 3038" in the United Republics of Lodamun by the People's Commonwealth Party.

The article was basically:
"Article 5 - The government allows arms to be sold only to close allies."
This message is shown in red at the top of the screen when I try to add it back in:
"Error: Duplicate entry '306542-WEAPON_EXPORT' for key 1 in query INSERT INTO proposal (`Bill`, `Subject`, `Value`, `OldValue`, `Type`) VALUES ('306542', 'WEAPON_EXPORT', '4', '5', 'variable')"

I also lost 3 quota trying to fix it, if that can be replenished, that would be a nice bonus.
Corwin Raynor

Re: (P1) Deleted Article in Proposed Bill

Postby MrBean111 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

Looking at your bill (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=306542), I can see where the problem may be. The article you want to propose, the government's policy concerning the export of weapons to other nations, has already been proposed thus why you've been getting that error message. Can you see the article I'm talking about already in your bill? Looking at it here it is Article 4, the article order may change when you look at if I'm correct.

As for your quotas, I'm sorry I can not replenish them.
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Re: (P1) Deleted Article in Proposed Bill

Postby Corwin Raynor » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

Thank you. I'm not sure why I hadn't seen that before.
Corwin Raynor

Return to Bugs