Page Freeze

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Page Freeze

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 pm

My webpage (not the browser) freezes every time I scroll to the bottom of the party page. Chrome asks me if I want to kill the page; I usually wait 2-5 minutes for the freeze to clear, but it's really annoying.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: Page Freeze

Postby zlopado » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 am

What happens if you turn off Plura Processing (on your User Page)?
House Forstev (Liberal Republican Party & People's Great Society of Hope) -- Beluzia
zlopado

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 am

Plura processing is already turned off; I initially thought it was the problem. Apparently, it's not.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Urien » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

I'd try a different browser. If that doesn't work, possibly restart your browser and/or your computer.

Quite frankly, I'm not a computer wiz, so I wouldn't know how to truly fix this if it is some internal problem. I know I haven't been having any problems lately.
Urien

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Urien wrote:I know I haven't been having any problems lately.

Yeah, I used to be on Particracy a lot, without any problems except the page sticking a few times, but I was okay with that. I actually went inactive from frustration from page freezes.
Siggon Kristov

Return to Bugs