Logging in problems

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Logging in problems

Postby Troelsdc » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm having some problems at the moment, trying to log in. Basically I enter my account and password and it says, that I am logged in. However, when I'm taken to the user page, it shows as though I am not logged in - the bar on the top is the one like I am not logged in (No party, no country, no message center, no logout page). However, I am still shown as being logged in along with all other users - and there's the characteristically green dote next to my party name...

I've checked for cookies, they are allowed, I've tried a different browser (neither chrome, IE or Firefox works), logging in and out, nothing seems to work.

Help?
Dranish Hosian Democrats

Republic of Dranland | Party website
Troelsdc

Re: Logging in problems

Postby EEL123 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Can you post, propose bills and the like? If you can, it's an inconvenience at worst. Otherwise, you have a real problem.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Troelsdc » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 pm

EEL123 wrote:Can you post, propose bills and the like? If you can, it's an inconvenience at worst. Otherwise, you have a real problem.

That I can't. It's a real problem. However, it appears to only be when I'm at my laptop - If I log on from my desktop or any other computer for that matter I log on fine.
Dranish Hosian Democrats

Republic of Dranland | Party website
Troelsdc

Postby Aquinas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 pm

At least you can log in on your desk top pc. For a while I was panickig we were going to lose you, troels!
Aquinas

Postby EEL123 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:25 am

Troelsdc wrote: If I log on from my desktop or any other computer for that matter I log on fine.
Well, in that case, the solution seems fairly obvious. Surely you aren't sufficiently addicted to bring Particracy with you everywhere.
House of Razama
EEL123

Return to Bugs