Region Names

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Region Names

Postby Cirith » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:17 pm

I am unsure if it is a bug or what, but the names of the Kanjor Duches do not match the image of the nation on the nation page: http://classic.particracy.net/viewnatio ... ationid=28

But they are right on the election news ; http://classic.particracy.net/viewnews.php?nation=28

Is this common because i dont know what the names in white on the nation page map are from. The Duches are the historic region names on wiki and since i was around 3 years ago
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Re: Region Names

Postby Aquinas » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 pm

I think this is just a feature of the game mechanics. The same happened a while back when I changed the region names in Ibutho. However, interestingly, the correct region names show up in the map that is produced when election results are generated.
Aquinas

Re: Region Names

Postby Amazeroth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 pm

I wouldn't say it's a feature - it's more like an annoyance that wasn't exactly planned (but rather left out when the possibility to change region names was introduced), but won't be fixed because it's deemed just a minor annoyence, and would be hard to fix.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Return to Bugs