Turnout in Kazulia

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Turnout in Kazulia

Postby Alain Delors » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 am

Some players in Kazulia have noticed that even though we have almost insane levels of party competition, turnout remains "horrible". We currently have eight parties ranging from far-left to far-right, most of whom have good visibilities, yet turnout remains stubbornly low and has even declined compared to recent elections where there were far less parties to choose from. It just seems that turnout doesn't ever change significantly, so we thought it might be a bug. Does Moderation know anything about this issue?
GRAND NATIONAL PARTY/RALLY FOR THE REPUBLIC
300 years of Dranish libertarianism
Liberty will prevail
Alain Delors

Re: Turnout in Kazulia

Postby Aquinas » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:56 pm

In technical terms, we probably don't have any more insight into the mechanics that determine election turnouts than you do. I will say, though, that in my experience, odd election results - including odd turnout figures - do sometimes occur in Particracy. The usual experience is that the results "normalise" at the next election, or at least at the election after that. So at least for the time being, I would presume this is not an actual bug. But if this continues, it will probably be worth letting Wouter know to see whether anything is wrong.
Aquinas

Postby Alain Delors » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:08 pm

It's been happening in at least four or five competitive elections in a row now. Perhaps you could tell Wouter, even though I would completely understand if he does not have time to deal with such a minor issue.
GRAND NATIONAL PARTY/RALLY FOR THE REPUBLIC
300 years of Dranish libertarianism
Liberty will prevail
Alain Delors

Postby Aquinas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Alain. I've messaged Wouter and will update you when we get any news.
Aquinas

Return to Bugs