Website not working.

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Website not working.

Postby jay42544 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:07 am

Every now and then the websites doesn't work. I click the login or particracy button and it just loads forever. Please fix.
jay42544

Re: Website not working.

Postby Aquinas » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 am

jay42544 wrote:Every now and then the websites doesn't work. I click the login or particracy button and it just loads forever. Please fix.

The game does occasionally go down, but fortunately this is usually only for short periods.
Aquinas

Postby jay42544 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 am

This really needs to be fixed!
jay42544

Postby Akhenaten » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:27 pm

I've experienced this problem as well (loading forever), sometimes when the site isn't down. Clearing your cookies seems to fix it.
Akhenaten

Postby Ted Cruz2016 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 pm

This is really annoying. Some are only 3-15 minutes. However, some have been like 45min- 1hr and they really detract from gameplay. I was sorting out an issue with moderation and then the sever died. This is way to sporadic and is a hinderance. I think moderation should do something about this. Finally, the forum and the game should be on sepertae severs so when I crashes the other remnants operational
Ted Cruz2016

Postby Farsun » Thu May 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Ted Cruz2016 wrote:This is really annoying. Some are only 3-15 minutes. However, some have been like 45min- 1hr and they really detract from gameplay. I was sorting out an issue with moderation and then the sever died. This is way to sporadic and is a hinderance. I think moderation should do something about this. Finally, the forum and the game should be on sepertae severs so when I crashes the other remnants operational

If you want to donate and have this conversation with Wouter, you're entirely welcome to do so. Wouter has stopped development of the game and will not be working on this much more, you're welcome to donate and share your ideas with him.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Aquinas » Thu May 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Ted Cruz2016 wrote:This is really annoying. Some are only 3-15 minutes. However, some have been like 45min- 1hr and they really detract from gameplay. I was sorting out an issue with moderation and then the sever died. This is way to sporadic and is a hinderance. I think moderation should do something about this. Finally, the forum and the game should be on sepertae severs so when I crashes the other remnants operational

I well appreciate it can be frustrating when the game goes down, especially when it happens at an inconvenient moment when you are in the middle of something.

Please bear in mind, though, that Reddy & I do not own Particracy and have no personal control over its server issues. We are unpaid/volunteer Moderators, appointed by the game owner, Wouter Lievens.

If you would really like Particracy to be more reliable, I would suggest your best bet is probably to contact Wouter (lievenswouter@gmail.com ), preferably with an offer of a donation to cover more expensive server fees.
Aquinas

Postby 88TF » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 am

I've had one several days ago that lasted for a day, as well as one this morning. Is just hangs in the loading screen and then crashes. Is this because of increased members?

EDIT: Saw Aquinas' post after posting this. Hopefully a solution can be found.
PM me for Japanese translations.
88TF

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:22 am

88TF wrote:I've had one several days ago that lasted for a day, as well as one this morning. Is just hangs in the loading screen and then crashes. Is this because of increased members?

EDIT: Saw Aquinas' post after posting this. Hopefully a solution can be found.

I well appreciated the frustration involved when the game goes down, especially when it is for longer periods. So thanks for your patience, everyone.

I'm not aware of what the precise cause of the problem is, although I'm presuming there has been some kind of server issue.
Aquinas

Postby Rafland » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 am

My login doesn’t work!!!!! What shall I do?
Rafland

Next

Return to Bugs