Server stop to respond after trying to see affiliation page

Find and report bugs, issues and problems with the game and the forum.

Server stop to respond after trying to see affiliation page

Postby darkGreenParty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Not sure if this was already reported, but I noted that when I tried to see some affiliations page, specially larger ones, the server stop to respond, sometimes for many minutes, as if these requests are too heavy for the server

This may be a coincidence too, but happened twice today
-Francisco Salazar de Oliveira Garcia, Chairman of the Dark Green Party of Tukarali
Dark Green Party (Tukarali)
darkGreenParty

Re: Server stop to respond after trying to see affiliation page

Postby Auditorii » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:57 pm

darkGreenParty wrote:Not sure if this was already reported, but I noted that when I tried to see some affiliations page, specially larger ones, the server stop to respond, sometimes for many minutes, as if these requests are too heavy for the server

PT Classic is more or less "on its own" for lack of a more in-depth description. Unfortunately the server does go down and does have excessive load times sometimes; however a new PT game is in development and I'd like to think it's going to be solved.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Server stop to respond after trying to see affiliation page

Postby darkGreenParty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Auditorii wrote:
darkGreenParty wrote:Not sure if this was already reported, but I noted that when I tried to see some affiliations page, specially larger ones, the server stop to respond, sometimes for many minutes, as if these requests are too heavy for the server

PT Classic is more or less "on its own" for lack of a more in-depth description. Unfortunately the server does go down and does have excessive load times sometimes; however a new PT game is in development and I'd like to think it's going to be solved.

I'm reading the Particracy blog, sounds promising. I hope the new game is more lightweight (and mobile friendly too). I'm seeing other topics complaining about game being down, so let's wait (and for now I'll avoid the affiliation pages...)
-Francisco Salazar de Oliveira Garcia, Chairman of the Dark Green Party of Tukarali
Dark Green Party (Tukarali)
darkGreenParty

Return to Bugs