Lagim Ethnicity Definition Council

Discuss the sequel game here.

Lagim Ethnicity Definition Council

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 am

So, I have contacted all of the parties in Duvar and Issano to see if they were okay with the East Asian based Lagim ethnic group. I have yet to hear from them.

If they do accept then I have a couple ideas for the Lagim majority nations.

First of all, I think that Quicho, given its name and status as the homeland of the Lagim, best represents China and Tibet. It shares a border with Pucina (India), which would explain for the Indian/Middle Eastern influences. It is also the largest in terms of geography of the Lagim majority nations.

As for Issano, I was thinking they could be representative of Mongolia and Vietnam. They share the border with Pucina, plus the Jabi make up a larger percentage of their population. Also, they share a border with Quicho, meaning that they could have, in history, raided Quicho quite frequently.

Now for Duvar. My best guess would be that Duvar represents Korea. A small portion of Duvar has a Zarbi majority. This will account for its more Korean culture as Korea is a mix of both Chinese and Japanese cultures.

Obviously this is not set in stone unless the parties of Duvar and Issano agree to it. This can be changed.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Re: Lagim Ethnicity Definition Council

Postby Farsun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 am

I applaud the idea, just stating. I wish you all the best.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 am

Thanks, you to.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby EdwardBishop » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 am

This has more to do with my own curiousity than ethnicity, and so I prolly shouldn't ask, but I will: how are you explaining the Eltam-Navaron House of Louma reigning over Quichon? Historical Imperialism/Colonization?
Current:
Royal Orange Party of Luthori (IA) - Holy Luthori Empire

Former:
Les Ultraroyalists d'Alduria

Ordo Illuminati Patricii - Republic & Empire of Selucia

National Royalist Navaron Aristocrats' Party - United Kingdom of Kruzil & Navaras
EdwardBishop

Postby kostyav » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 am

Best wishes to the Lagim Definition Council! As a note, in regards to Zarbi, you might consider including Crolina in the dialogue Arylon is 56.77% Zarbi
"Fuddle Duddle" Pierre Trudeau
"Diplomat: A person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip." Caskie Stinett, Out of the Red, 1960
kostyav

Postby EdwardBishop » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 am

kostyav wrote:As a note, in regards to Zarbi, you might consider including Crolina in the dialogue Arylon is 56.77% Zarbi

That's a curious phenomenon! Have we heard any explainations for -that- ?
Current:
Royal Orange Party of Luthori (IA) - Holy Luthori Empire

Former:
Les Ultraroyalists d'Alduria

Ordo Illuminati Patricii - Republic & Empire of Selucia

National Royalist Navaron Aristocrats' Party - United Kingdom of Kruzil & Navaras
EdwardBishop

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 am

EdwardBishop wrote:This has more to do with my own curiousity than ethnicity, and so I prolly shouldn't ask, but I will: how are you explaining the Eltam-Navaron House of Louma reigning over Quichon? Historical Imperialism/Colonization?

Actually, they are acting as stewards until the Lagim can get their own Royal House. Darvian and I are discussing it.

kostyav wrote:Best wishes to the Lagim Definition Council! As a note, in regards to Zarbi, you might consider including Crolina in the dialogue Arylon is 56.77% Zarbi

Thanks. That's up to the Yonako to define. But, its nation's forums state that Yonako is Japanese. So I assume that will hold.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Domaldel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 am

Sounds good to me.
So I think I'll stick to trying to make "Tibet" independent ;-)
Domaldel

Return to Particracy II