Requesgted deactivations?

Discuss the sequel game here.

Requesgted deactivations?

Postby Bulbajer » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi. I know the mods are really busy trying to make P2 work, but could one of you please check this problem when you get a chance: two parties in the Maurix Republic (http://alpha.particracy.net/Party?party=2073 and http://alpha.particracy.net/Party?party=1964) are inactive and are still holding seats. The first one was mistakenly created by a user running another party in the same country and the second one has not been active for weeks. Because these parties are always absent from voting, none of our bills can get passed because we don't have a majority.
Thanks for your time.
Bulbajer

Re: Requesgted deactivations?

Postby yacoded » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:39 pm

We have that problem in Meiru as well. Four parties in Parliament haven't voted on a bill since the party has been formed and they haven't shown any visible form of activity. Is there anyway that they could be deactivated? Also, the Royal House of Luoma has no one in its Line of Succession and the King is 67 so we're expecting a miracle birth if possible.
The Liberal Party of Meiru
Ensuring fairness for all Meiruvians
yacoded

Postby Farsun » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 am

Hopefully the moderation will be able to fix the many problems Partyicracy II has currently.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Urien » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Once I receive my P2 training, things will be updated there on a daily basis. So please, just hang on and everything will come together very soon.
Urien

Postby Farsun » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Urien wrote:Once I receive my P2 training, things will be updated there on a daily basis. So please, just hang on and everything will come together very soon.

That is good news. +1 for you Urien!
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Martinulus » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:51 am

yacoded wrote:We have that problem in Meiru as well. Four parties in Parliament haven't voted on a bill since the party has been formed and they haven't shown any visible form of activity. Is there anyway that they could be deactivated? Also, the Royal House of Luoma has no one in its Line of Succession and the King is 67 so we're expecting a miracle birth if possible.

I sent a request to Magrave for the birth of a Princess Rosaline a while ago. It'd be good if that can be arranged, so as to keep up our special arrangement with the moderation about our Royal House.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Urien » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Martinulus wrote:
yacoded wrote:We have that problem in Meiru as well. Four parties in Parliament haven't voted on a bill since the party has been formed and they haven't shown any visible form of activity. Is there anyway that they could be deactivated? Also, the Royal House of Luoma has no one in its Line of Succession and the King is 67 so we're expecting a miracle birth if possible.

I sent a request to Magrave for the birth of a Princess Rosaline a while ago. It'd be good if that can be arranged, so as to keep up our special arrangement with the moderation about our Royal House.

Moderation was actually waiting to pick the new moderators before anything "major" would be done in P2. Once I receive my training, P2 will be dealt with on a daily basis.
Urien

Return to Particracy II