Particracy 2

Discuss the sequel game here.

Particracy 2

Postby ripperkiller » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 am

I have a question, can I play both particracy 1 and 2?
ripperkiller

Re: Particracy 2

Postby EEL123 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 am

No, because P2 is down. But in theory, I think so.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Molotov » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 am

Hello, yeah I was wondering if development on particracy 2 is still going, is this just temporary downtime?
Molotov

Postby Amazeroth » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 am

As far as I know, it's down for good.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby Molotov » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:20 pm

That's a shame, how come? I came to see if it was finished.
Molotov

Postby TheCaesar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I had a brief conversation with Wouter concerning the game.
He told me that his intention is to develop a sequel for Particracy,some time in the (undisclosed,though) future.
Plus the fact that he is not going to shut down Classic Particracy.
TheCaesar

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 pm

TheCaesar wrote:I had a brief conversation with Wouter concerning the game.
He told me that his intention is to develop a sequel for Particracy,some time in the (undisclosed,though) future.
Plus the fact that he is not going to shut down Classic Particracy.

Well that's good especially the part about not shutting P1 down.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby Victus » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 am

My concern with this is as it has always been, (I have played this game off and on for years) Particracy 1 still has so much to offer...but it was never finished. I was able to play some of the Alpha Testing...if thats what you wanted to call it of Particracy 2 and I think it has potential...but the problem is with P1 never finished and P2 pretty much dead in the water...what do we have as any sign of advancement or improvement of either game? At one time I think it was even offered that Wouter (think I spelled it right) even start a KickStarter page for P1 or P2 and as far as I know it never happened. There are plenty of people who would love to see this game or P2 get created and made and worked on...but as players we are still in the dark as to any form of details.
V for Victus

Republic of Aloria
Kaiser: Garren Waldreich
Kommandeur Heerführer: Garrus Waldreich
Victus

Postby emerick Sale » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 am

The main point is Particracy 1 would never ever get finished. Particracy 2 will also never ever get done. The algorithmic use to develop this game is at its worst point. They need to hire game developers like me to fix this issues. Within 3 months I will have finish Particracy 2 up and running and particracy 1 done in 2 months. It is so easy to develop games like this and all it takes is a couple of dollars to make the entire game works.

Things that needed to be fixed from my investigations are:-
-Game Economy (I could fix that with my buddy, he knows how economy works).
-Minister Actions ( I have work with developing the game Erepublik, and the method I use there I could use it to develop the actions of the ministers here).
-Polls ( I will propose more interest and options for the upcoming election, who is the polls favorite).
-Military (This is my favorite, I will develop algorithmic use to match the population, economy to determine the maximum numbers of soldiers a nation can have).
-News (My buddy has work for Rulers of Nation company, He was involved with newspaper editing. If we hire him we would have lots of good news and bad news on the newspaper and what action a nations can take on that issues).
Game Income ( Yes, we could advertise to popular search engines and websites like google, yahoo, youtubes. This bring more players in and the more players we have playing the more income we have. I am also an affiliates with this companies).
-Players age and levels in game (I could develop age, in which the head of state ages and dies so as the population. its easy).

There are more options I would develop, I do not want to say everything as I am currently working with another company similar to this game on developing the perfect similarities of particracy 1 but different content.

Once it is up and running I would keep you guys updated.
emerick Sale

Postby EEL123 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 am

I'm not sure I quite get you there. Are you saying that Particracy 2 is currently under development?
House of Razama
EEL123

Next

Return to Particracy II