Map of Terra

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Map of Terra

Postby jamescfm » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 am

Doc wrote:I am glad to see that Kalistan is pretty close to the center of Terra. Though I think it should be far larger than how you have depicted it on the map...

It may not be on the map at all soon, if the current majority parties get their way :oops:
jamescfm

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

There's a glitch that causes one of Dankuk's regions to be in Keymon's colour. I don't know if they made some IC story for it yet, but all 5 regions should be in Dankuk's colour if not:
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby jamescfm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:There's a glitch that causes one of Dankuk's regions to be in Keymon's colour.

Thanks, got that sorted now :)
jamescfm

Postby Aquinas » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:28 pm

I really like the map, James.

One thing I wanted to ask...can anyone remind me where the International Territory is meant to be? I vaguely remember it's meant to be a little dot on the map somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment (either on James's map or the in-game map).
Aquinas

Postby Axxell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:04 pm

it would have been nice if they had been thinking about "artificial boundaries" for the colonies, ie, with straight lines, angles, etc...
As good as former colonial territory wants! :D
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby CanFly » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Aquinas wrote:I really like the map, James.

One thing I wanted to ask...can anyone remind me where the International Territory is meant to be? I vaguely remember it's meant to be a little dot on the map somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment (either on James's map or the in-game map).

It's on the tip on the whale-shaped island near Squibble. I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive. Can't post a pic for some reason...
Call me Eagle!

(Controller of House Nordenburg/Neuhaus of Talmoria)

Indrala: Inactive
Dankuk: Inactive
Keymon: Inactive
Talmoria-Aslistan: Active
Hawu Mumenhes: Inactive
Cobura: Inactive
CanFly

Postby Aquinas » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 am

CanFly wrote:
Aquinas wrote:I really like the map, James.

It's on the tip on the whale-shaped island near Squibble. I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive. Can't post a pic for some reason...

Yes, you're exactly right! Below Indrala on the map.
Aquinas

Postby abcxyz123 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:40 am

Does anyone know what the black island is between Hobrazia (Purple) and Likatonia (Green)?
SUN - Solentian Social Republic - Active
abcxyz123

Postby MarkWill » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:15 am

abcxyz123 wrote:Does anyone know what the black island is between Hobrazia (Purple) and Likatonia (Green)?

That is Keymon. The smallest playable country in Particracy.
Turdidae, formerly Mark3, Mark2, MarkWill

Union Party (Aloria)
Vorona Conservative Party
Union Canrillaise (Baltusia)
Parti Conservateur d'Alduria
United Luthori - active
Nouveau Centre (Rildanor)
MarkWill

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Sharing a new version of the world map that I put together for personal use. The map is based primarily on the widely shared .pdn file that Zanz created a couple of years ago but the new version reflects changes to political borders (i.e. the unification of Vascania and North Dovani) as well as fixing a few problems with that map, such as the depiction of Keymon as two separate islands rather than a single landmass. I also used a different colour scheme to distinguish it. A higher resolution version is available on the Particracy Wiki and I would be happy to share the .pdn file through Discord if anybody wants to use it.
jamescfm

Previous

Return to General