OOC: RP Ideas Thread

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: RP Ideas Thread

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:If i had one i would have done ;p. I will think about it, but its just that i thought that it woyld be fun to have world war. Or a country that got unstable because of political trouble and they are rebbelion groups and then become a terrorist group like ISIS in real world.

I don't know what nation you are playing in but I'm sure you could organise something like that within one country, if you have other players who can get on board.
jamescfm

Postby jadouljonathan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 pm

jamescfm wrote:
jadouljonathan wrote:If i had one i would have done ;p. I will think about it, but its just that i thought that it woyld be fun to have world war. Or a country that got unstable because of political trouble and they are rebbelion groups and then become a terrorist group like ISIS in real world.

I don't know what nation you are playing in but I'm sure you could organise something like that within one country, if you have other players who can get on board.

I know but i meant in a international scale ...
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:38 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:I know but i meant in a international scale ...

If you want it to happen on an international scale, you first need to establish it on a national scale. Why not talk to the other players in your nation first and if you come up with something, take it from there.
jamescfm

Postby Maxington » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:40 pm

jamescfm wrote:

I may have an idea. IRL months ago, i created a Trigunian rebel group called the Qujarc Horde. The Horde was the main rebellious force which fought Trigunian law enforcement during the Zarvospolic Civil War. Upon being defeated by the Trigunian State Security Directorate, the two heads of the group, Kirdan Yaroslavovich and his father Mukhin Yaroslavovich fled to Jelbania and then to Jakania. Now, I am in Kazulia. I am forming a roleplay event by which through a private contract, I will hire the reformed Qujarc Horde, now known as the Nationalist Restoration Front or Jabhat Aistieadat Alqawmi, who will assist Kazulia's Intelligence Agency's Special Political Actions Division in causing internal instability within a number of nations, whom are on Kazulia's blacklist.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Aquinas » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:03 am

I would like the Gau Raksha Paltan (Cow Protection Army) to go around Terra, blowing up McDonalds and Burger King (or whatever the equivalent of those are in Terra), blowing up abattoirs, poisoning beef products, lynching farmers and generally doing everything they can to sabotage the beef industry. (Gau Raksha Paltan are Gerajan/Hindu radicals based mainly in Pontesi who deeply revere cows, and can't stand cows being slaughtered and eaten)
Aquinas

Postby jadouljonathan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 am

May be we could make world war, in a variant of risk? With some people who moderate who's turn it is? Where every nation has a day to do their turn and so on...
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:15 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:May be we could make world war, in a variant of risk? With some people who moderate who's turn it is? Where every nation has a day to do their turn and so on...

That's a recipe for disaster, if you're going to have a war- of any kind- you should really agree the outcome and major plot points in advance. Otherwise it becomes an OOC conflict and players just try and one up each other.
jamescfm

Postby jadouljonathan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 pm

jamescfm wrote:
jadouljonathan wrote:May be we could make world war, in a variant of risk? With some people who moderate who's turn it is? Where every nation has a day to do their turn and so on...

That's a recipe for disaster, if you're going to have a war- of any kind- you should really agree the outcome and major plot points in advance. Otherwise it becomes an OOC conflict and players just try and one up each other.

Yes i meant that you first do the story and plot and when everything is agreed and finished you also make rules what can and cant. Then you start. Its just an idea for now or later when everybody is ready...
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:Yes i meant that you first do the story and plot and when everything is agreed and finished you also make rules what can and cant. Then you start. Its just an idea for now or later when everybody is ready...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you agree everything in advance, where does the Risk idea come in?
jamescfm

Postby jadouljonathan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:44 pm

jamescfm wrote:
jadouljonathan wrote:Yes i meant that you first do the story and plot and when everything is agreed and finished you also make rules what can and cant. Then you start. Its just an idea for now or later when everybody is ready...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you agree everything in advance, where does the Risk idea come in?

A beginning of the story and you set the rules of the roleplay and the rules of the variant... It was just an idea for the i dont much about it...
jadouljonathan

PreviousNext

Return to General