3rd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby TPPDJT » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi
You really dare to say that you were right and Istalia is wrong? Wow

stops for a minute and laughs sarcasticly
paramilitaries for me are soldiers. If you gad released them or just sended back to Istalia instead of detaining them, those 45 brownshirts would have been still alive and this pointless discussion wouldn't been necessary!

goes back to his place a little bit annoyed and angry

Laurens Bartholomeus, Saridani Ambassador to the General Assembly:

You have proven to be unable to comprehend the Saridani position. This could be you just being pigheaded, or it could be an underlying problem within yourself. Again, the fact remains that no Istalian citizens died. 45 Saridani citizens died. How can you justify the death of 45 Saridani citizens like this?
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Postby jadouljonathan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:19 pm

goes back to his place a little bit annoyed and angry[/quote]

You have proven to be unable to comprehend the Saridani position. This could be you just being pigheaded, or it could be an underlying problem within yourself. Again, the fact remains that no Istalian citizens died. 45 Saridani citizens died. How can you justify the death of 45 Saridani citizens like this?
[/quote]

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign linister of Potensi.
Why wuld i be able to understand Saridan? I will never be able to understand terrorists. It is you who should justify that, because you have illegally detained and tortured, with forced labour, 410 innocent citizens. It is even a disgracefull act to do that and don't start talking about how you try to justify this inhere, there are no words for. If you go ahead in this matter like you are doing, i won't have to do a lot of work for campaigning for harsher measurements against youre country.
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby jamescfm » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:
One has to consider, would we be in a far more productive position today if individuals such as the Pontesian and Baltusian representatives did not involved themselves in the affairs of foreign nations?
jamescfm

Postby TPPDJT » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:goes back to his place a little bit annoyed and angry

[/quote]

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign linister of Potensi.
Why wuld i be able to understand Saridan? I will never be able to understand terrorists. It is you who should justify that, because you have illegally detained and tortured, with forced labour, 410 innocent citizens. It is even a disgracefull act to do that and don't start talking about how you try to justify this inhere, there are no words for. If you go ahead in this matter like you are doing, i won't have to do a lot of work for campaigning for harsher measurements against youre country.
[/quote]

You can put the nations of Terra in a very small car who are going to follow a communists advice when it comes to geopolitics. You show no remorse over the death of 45 Saridani citizens and consistently show that you are an Istalian puppet who will blindly follow the path set by the butcher Malga.

TPPDJT

Postby matthewleitch » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Sally Smith, Baltusian Ambassador

jamescfm wrote:Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:
One has to consider, would we be in a far more productive position today if individuals such as the Pontesian and Baltusian representatives did not involved themselves in the affairs of foreign nations?

We can only speak for Baltusia, but what we did, Ms Montreal, is present diplomatic solutions. The position would not be 'far more productive' if we hadn't given input, in fact we tried to deal with the situation properly, diplomatically and with total intention to completely avoid conflict. The point in this assembly is to try and deal diplomatically with international issues, and that is what we have done. We have taken a moderate stance and proposed solutions, I do not see how we are worsening the position. The only thing worsening the position, Ms Montreal, is you making statements like what you have just said, directly attacking us- I don't think that is going to get us in a 'far more productive position'.
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby jadouljonathan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.
I don't have remorce for those who obey to terrorists! I have remorce for diplomatie, wich is dying at the moment at hands like you and mde Montreal. about being a puppet of Istalia. You may believe so if you want to, that everyones right in a democratic nation, wich yoy wouldn't understand ofcourse. To close this debate we want the other istalian citizens released and sended back to istalua and we want an apologies inhere to the assemby
jadouljonathan

Postby jadouljonathan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:49 pm

jamescfm wrote:Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi

If yoy don't believe in the assembly, wich is made for cooperation and finding diplomatic solutions, wich means interfering. Why are you here in the assembly then?
jadouljonathan

Postby TPPDJT » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.
I don't have remorce for those who obey to terrorists! I have remorce for diplomatie, wich is dying at the moment at hands like you and mde Montreal. about being a puppet of Istalia. You may believe so if you want to, that everyones right in a democratic nation, wich yoy wouldn't understand ofcourse. To close this debate we want the other istalian citizens released and sended back to istalua and we want an apologies inhere to the assemby

Firstly, Saridan is a democratic nation. Secondly, I do not see how the comment of Ambassador Montreal is destroying diplomacy. Do not presume that you can dictate the course of action that the government of Saridan is going take regarding these matters. You may feel good knowing that you are an Istalian tool, but we both know that Pontesi has no real power over these discussions.

TPPDJT

Postby Aethan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Ajax Apostolos returns to the chamber

It seems like we have forgotten what is diplomacy
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby jadouljonathan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.

Maybe we don't have power in these discussion, neither have you. I let the other nations try to negotiate and trying to find a diplomatic solution, in hope Istalia will accept them ofcourse or Saridan. Wich I believe it wouldn't. To you ambassador Barthomeleus, i would recommend to remind my promesses to you, if the diplomatic ways don't succeed.

walks away to the door, watching other delegates, hoping they find their solution
jadouljonathan

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive