President of Pontesi's State Visit to Cildania

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

President of Pontesi's State Visit to Cildania

Postby Arapaima13 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 pm

President Alinar Balkian has humbly accepted an invitation to come to Cildania on a State visit to further relations between the two nations. Discussion will take place on creating a new socio-economic deal between the nations.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
Arapaima13

Re: President of Pontesi's State Visit to Cildania

Postby Eugene19872 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Formal Notice

The Sovereign Republic of Pontesia in accordance with SRP International Conduct send formal notice of those persons arriving to conduct business with regards to formal visit to the nation of Cildania. The attendee's will be the following members:
- President Alinar Balkian
- Vice President Eugene Faulkner
- Foreign Minister Garth Liao
- Minister of Finance Elissa Marcotte
- 10 Pontesian Security Agents

Signed,
President Alinar Balkian
Sovereign Repblic of Pontesia
Party Founder: Alinar Balkian
Party Name: Pontesian Progressive Party
Nation: Sovereign Republic of Pontesia
Eugene19872

Postby Arapaima13 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Massimiljanu Ċalleja, President of Cildania

I, on behalf of Cildania, welcome the esteemed President of Pontesi, and his delegation to Cildania. I hope that you will find your stay pleasant and enjoyable. I also hope that, during your stay, our nations will be able to create long-lasting and dedicated commitments that will help extend prosperity within both Pontesi and Cildania for generations to come.

Over the last few decades the eye of the international community has been transfixed upon not just Majatra, but Northern Majatra in specific. The Badaran Civil War and the never ending debate regarding Beiteynu has caused our region to gain much attention. Yet the international community has too quickly and readily flicked its eye past our nations. Well I say no more. Let this be the time where Pontesi and Cildania, together rise into the community, and let us show the rest of the world what they have missed over the past years.

Arapaima13

Postby Eugene19872 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Alinar Balkian, President of the Sovereign Republic of Pontesia

I Alinar Balkian, on behalf of the people of Pontesia am honored to be here and humbled by this chance to improve the relations of our two nations. Over the next few days I hope that we can become closer as friends and as allies. These are trying times and the Civil War in Badaran has shown the need for our attention to leave the isolationist idealisms that we previously had and to seek to become a voice for our nations and for Majatra. With our recent acceptance of a Treaty with Istalian we have proven our willingness to reach beyond our boarders to seek out like minded allies and friends wherever they may be.

With Pontesia and Cildania working together for the betterment of our nations and the betterment of Majartra, I believe a new era is possible.
Eugene19872

Postby Arapaima13 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Massimiljanu Ċalleja, President of Cildania,

I am pleased to announce that the following individuals shall represent Cildania:

- Prime Minister Ġerihmyah Miċallef
- Foreign Minister Xiptibagħl Lawan
- Finance Minister Rachel McMannis
- Deputy Finance Minister Mellieha Lawan

OOC: Finance Minister is held by the Conservative Party. In case they don't show up, we have placed a Deputy in.
(to the CP: of course you may be reading this right now, in which case just ignore)
Arapaima13

Postby Eugene19872 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Alinar Balkian, President of the Sovereign Republic of Pontesia

I am glad we have this chance to speak. The people of Pontesia are always seeking out fellow friends and allies. I know that in due time our nations can and will grow together and friends. I think it is vitally important that those of us in this region take a chance to speak with one another and discuss the need for stability now more then ever.
Eugene19872

Return to Diplomacy