Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Postby kj#2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Well, most pressing to my government would be the The Hulstro-Kazulian War and the situation in Kalopia regarding Thallerist there

Foreign Minister Von-Strauss of Rutania
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby Auditorii » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:15 am

kj#2 wrote:
Well, most pressing to my government would be the The Hulstro-Kazulian War and the situation in Kalopia regarding Thallerist there

Foreign Minister Von-Strauss of Rutania

"We are in agreement there. I have been informed by my government that the Hulstro-Kazulia War will likely be over as Dorvik is working relentlessly towards ending the on-going conflict between the two nations. We are also following the situation in Kalopia very closely, the disappearance of tyrant Malgus III is most pleasing but worrying at the same time."

Diethelm von Siebken-Goetze, General-Plenipotentiary to the Artanian Union
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:25 am

"I have been asked by my government to relay that the former Kalopian "Tyrant" Malgus III Thaller has been captured and is currently in Dorvik."

Diethelm von Siebken-Goetze,
General-Plenipotentiary to the Artanian Union
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby kj#2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:52 am

"I have been asked by my government to relay that the former Kalopian "Tyrant" Malgus III Thaller has been captured and is currently in Dorvik."

Perhaps the the Artanian Union should act as an intermediary body and conduct a trial of this tyrant on behalf of the Kalopian people.

On a side note, the Artanian Union has long been irrelevant due to their inability to address regional and global issues. We would like to float the idea of a joint peace keeping force for the Union.

--Rutanian Foreign Minister Von-Strauss
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby Auditorii » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am

kj#2 wrote:Perhaps the the Artanian Union should act as an intermediary body and conduct a trial of this tyrant on behalf of the Kalopian people.

On a side note, the Artanian Union has long been irrelevant due to their inability to address regional and global issues. We would like to float the idea of a joint peace keeping force for the Union.
--Rutanian Foreign Minister Von-Strauss

"As of right now, until the Artanian Union can re-build itself and prove that it is an effective organization, we will hold the former dictator until further notice. We do, however, agree with the Rutanian representative. From my knowledge the Artanian Union has previously provided a pseudo-peacekeeping force. Are you suggesting a standing force of soldiers from Artanian Union nations to act as a peacekeeping force?"

-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Mbites » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:26 pm

As the main representatives of the Pro-Artanian Union causa in Narikaton and Darnussia we feel honored to be the mediator between our AU allies and the people, as well as the non-monarchist forces in the United Kingdom. Of course we highly want to encourage the artanian nations working with us for a better future, we will also try to push a Dorvik for Seat A campaign in our coutnry to improve the gains for our continent on the security council.

-Richard Stahler, former Reichskanzler
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby kj#2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:14 pm

"As of right now, until the Artanian Union can re-build itself and prove that it is an effective organization, we will hold the former dictator until further notice. We do, however, agree with the Rutanian representative. From my knowledge the Artanian Union has previously provided a pseudo-peacekeeping force. Are you suggesting a standing force of soldiers from Artanian Union nations to act as a peacekeeping force?"

I am indeed suggesting that a standing force of soldiers from the Artanian Union be sent to act as a peacekeeping force. Not even counting the obvious stabilizing and peaceful influence this would have in the region it would raise the profile of the Artanian Union on the global stage and foster deeper cooperation between AU nations, it could be the beginning of a new permanent peace keeping force that could be used to secure stability on the continent.

If our partners in the AU would be interested we would favor a treaty expanding the bonds of the AU to include an AU Defense Force.

Rutanian Foreign Minister Von-Strauss
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby kj#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:17 am

As Foreign Minister for the Commonwealth of Rutania I would like to request our allies in the Artanian Union select a new Director-General

Hiram Blythe
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Commonwealth of Rutania
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby Auditorii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:28 pm

"The Kingdom of Dorvik would like to renew talks of cooperation between all members of the Artanian Union."

Jan Stricker,
General-Plenipotentiary to the Artanian Union of the Kingdom of Dorvik
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Previous

Return to Diplomacy