11th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby CCP » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

THE GENERAL SECRETARY

OOC: Axxell, please edit the obscenities out of your last post.

If it's heated, keep it IC. If it's OOC, keep it cool. That goes for everyone.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby jamescfm » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 pm

OOC: Axxell, all players have a right to be "treated with respect and courtesy at all times". Rude and aggressive remarks such as these will not be tolerated under any circumstances and you should immediately with draw your comments. Do not let it happen again.
jamescfm

Postby Axxell » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 am

OOC: delete my post. I don't retreat nothing! Enjoy your stay on this forum. If you want there are all the other players of Istalia to play with.

Respect... Respect is earned! Play honestly and fairly, and you will have respect, if not, i confirm what I wrote.

Goodbye at all.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby FPC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm

OOC: Axxell unfortunately has been given a temporary ban from the World Congress Forum. His remarks were unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect no matter what disagreements may be occurring in game. Lets try to avoid any situations like this in future.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby cm9777 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:28 am

Deltarian Ambassador
Aldfrith Toller to the World Congress

Our Prime Minister Mr Jakab has made a reply to the Indralan Security Council Resolution 45. I feel the need to read out his speech for the entire world congress to hear

These Indralans are a joke, they only got a seat in the Security Council from the inactivity of the Luthori. Its laughable enough to think they have some sort of mandate to go around interfering in other nation's affairs. The Jelbeks had six months, Six Months! to decide whether to assimilate into our culture or leave. The vast majority made their choice within the period in fact around 75% of them. The 310,000 who were deported refused to make a choice. This action was made clear from the beginning. The Operation "Silent Exodus" happened six months after the passage of the bill. It did not seize any assets of the Jelbeks. Every piece of property was and currently is being auctioned off and the buying price has been delivered to the Jelbeks tax free! What more do they want? I mean are they that braindead that they cannot see that. This Government made a choice and our elected representatives approved the measure 155 votes for 5 votes against. What right do these Indralan morons have to tell us what we can and can't do? I applaud members of the security council such as Dorvik who we may have clashed with in the past but ultimately have made the right decision. We also call upon our Istalian partners to step in and stop this madness. Resolution 45 is an outrageous violation of national sovereignty and the rights of our people. It was clearly written by a moronic idiot with an IQ of 50 or below.
cm9777

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Anton Clausewitz, Chief Hulstrian Plenipotentiary to World Congress:

Resolution 45 is disgraceful. Once again a nation gets a whiff of power and oversteps the mark. We had the imperialist machinations of the Istalians, then the brutally stupid Malivians - who resorted to physical violence when they had lost the argument - and now the Indralans come forward, puffed up by hubris and faded glories.

The ignorant actions of the latter are testament as to why, in our country, people of their ilk are not allowed to form political parties.

We also praise the Dorvish ambassador for his intervention in this ridiculous attempt at interference and stand by the Deltarian government's right to self-determination.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Zanz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Míhalj Sàfk, Barmenistani Foreign Minister

We in Barmenistan are certain that Mr. Clausewitz is not speaking for the Empress Beatrice, who is married to a true Brmekai, Shb Lofrkadkai, and whose son is half Brmekai. If Mr. Clausewitz were speaking for the Empress of Hulstria,
he would be denouncing the Dorvish and the Deltarians for their despicable treatment of our Jelbek brothers and sisters and their reprehensible actions and words toward the Jelbic peoples. Anti-Jelbicism is a sickness which we certainly cannot comprehend from our esteemed family in Hulstria, and therefore we must conclude that Mr. Clausewitz has gone rogue.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Aethan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Cadmus Tavoularis, Selucian Ambassador to the World Congress.

I'm sure this would sound like great news for some nations, but I'm here today to announce that Selucia is leaving the World Congress. This international Chamber has failed repeatedly to achieve the commitments it should have done, and while it's true that some solutions have been arranged here, most of them haven't been. Instead,
this chamber has become a place where equals, and representatives can throw things at each others, can treat disrespectfully to their equals, it's a chamber to insult whole nations, to despise some members for the nation they are representing, a refuge to voice opinions that shouldn't and aren't tolerated in their own nations, or that directly attempt to the human basic rights of respect and dignity. I feel certainly ashamed of the way this chamber has taken. I do hope that this changes soon, but until then,
we will not continue to confront some members. We have been fighting in this camera for the rights of everyone, eveyrwhere, and always with the most neutral opinion. But it's clear that some people just want to retain their powers, not matter at what cost. Don't worry though, Selucia will still be a neutral nation, regardless of whether you believe it or not.
Again, we are sure this will make happy some nations, but today is a sad day for this democracy that, one way or another, everyone says to defend. If nations are leaving the main place to discuss international issues, something big has failed.

The Selucian delegation leaves the Congress until further news
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby cm9777 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 am

Deltarian Ambassador

Ah yes of course Mr Safk, people who disagree with you must not be representative of the executive authority. They must all be misinformed or trying to pull a trick. In that case, I'm sure that Barmenians would not dare condemn a fellow Thaller Government. Kinsman Jens would never turn against good old Szőke Norbert. You must be fooling around with us, good one.
cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:51 am

Deltarian Ambassador

With the recent elections in Deltaria, I will resign and let the new government make a decision on who represents Deltaria in the World Congress.

OOC: This means another player (party) will speak for Deltaria in terms of foreign policy
cm9777

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive