The Hyperion Corporation (RP)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: The Hyperion Corporation (RP)

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 am

Active Contracts

March 4269:
-Saridan
Cost(Hyperion): 190 billion SAD
Trade:
2 twin reactor nuclear power facilities(Hyperion built)
The entirety of the Saridan Slave Trade(federally run)
Military fighter jets, Armoured vehicles, attack helicopters
3 year uranium supply deal

Length: 3 years
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Cyphrus Security

Cyphrus Security is the Private Military of the Hyperion Corporation. It's a fairly large organization, with over [classified By order of the BoD] AAP, or "Active Armed Personnel," stationed around Terra at Hyperion's various installations and facilities.

-A plurality of the AAP, 9,000, are classified as "Military Active Personnel." They serve as the armed forces of Hyperion, carrying out the bulk of combat missions, when there are ones.

-6,000 AAP are classified as "General Security Personnel." This means that they are simply security guards, active at non-restricted locations across Terra.

-The remaining [classified by order of the BoD] AAP are classified as [classified by order of the BoD]. Their services range from [classified by order of the BoD] to [classified by order of the BoD], as well as [classified by order of the Bod].

-The main HQ for Cyphrus Security is Located in Hitam, Malivia.

Quote from the "Yearly Hyperion Goalsheet," article 2, point 3:
3)
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, Cyphrus Security Forces will be asked to double its Active Armed Personnel(AAP), devoting most of the growth to the General Security Personnel(GSP) classification.
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Hyperion Star News:

Cyphrus Security is announcing plans today to expand it's personnel. They has released statements saying they will pursue a recruiting center in Kalopia.

Cyphrus Security has been ordered by the Board of Directors of the Pantheon Foundation to double it's personnel.
Last edited by Carter Aaron Scott on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Hyperion at a Glance, 4275

Raw Costs:
$200 billion VAN

Raw Revenue:
$276 billion VAN

Raw profit:
$76 billion VAN

Debt incurred(over past 10 year period):
$35 billion VAN

Total debt:
$45 billion VAN

Liquid cash assets:
$100 billion VAN
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 pm

A brief history of The Hyperion Corporation

Founding:
The Hyperion Corporation was founded in the year 4096 by Captain Wilhelm Muller of the Reichsfeldjäger using the money he received from his late father in law, a power industrialist. Zero Minute Logistics, As it was originally known, was almost solely a logistics company, taking low profile contracts with the government of Dundorf, mostly military contracts. After five years, Wilhelm left the military, taking his fortune and company with him. Although ZML continued to provide contract work for Dundorf, it began to branch out into other nations, and other industries.

Growth:
During the time between Wilhelm left the Dundorf military and his death, ZML experienced a large scale increase in its operation and profits, expanding into nearly 45 countries in some form or fashion. After Wilhelm's and his wife's death in the year 4154, Carter Aaron Scott took over the company, renaming it "The Hyperion Corporation" and within five years, forming 'The Pantheon Foundation" from many of Hyperion's subsidiaries and acquisitions.
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF PANTHEON F. OVERRIDE CHAIRMAN SCOTT, BOARD SUSPENDED

The Board of Directors of the Pantheon Foundation overruled Psy Scott, It's chairman, after he ordered Cyprhus Security to deploy security troops into the Malivian capital of Hitam. Psy Scott responded by calling a shareholder vote to suspend the Board. The motion passed, as he is the majority shareholder over the Foundation. The Board has been suspended until October 1, 4285.

Cyphrus Security Deploying to Hitam, Malivia, to Protect Protesters and Hyperion Property
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Cyphrus Security to Up Troop Numbers, Add Dalibor Military to Ranks

Cyphrus Security CEO Mark Cunab has announced that the Dalibor military will be folded into the ranks of Cyphrus Security, starting August of 4289. The deal, which was passed by the Dalibor Parliament 65-35, will integrate the entirety of the Dalibor's 165,000 soldier army into Cyphrus' Security Force. The deal stipulates that the military will only be able to be called on if the PM agrees to it, or if Parliament passes a bill stating so.

Fighting continues in Shangui

Hyperion Announces initiative to advance Dalibor manufacturing

Pantheon Foundation to Invest in Dalibor

Queer Careers Fund raised millions in online fundraiser
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:07 am

Hyperion CEO Psy Scott holds press conference
December 30, 4291
Full transcript:

K.A.R.E.N.: Hello, I can take some preliminary questions, if any, regarding the press conference. Mary?

Mary Stillwell, Malivia Financial Times: Um, yes. Regarding the conflict in Dalibor, will Mr. Scott address the situation or give an update on how it's going?

K.A.R.E.N.: Yes, he will. He'll address the situation and desired outcomes. Mr. Beau?

Will Beau, Terran Broadcast Network: Will he address the state of the Corporation and the Pantheon Foundation?

K.A.R.E.N.: I'm not entirety sure about that, although I know he'll give updates on several important event within the foundation. I can take one more question, as Mr. Scott is ready. Ms. Li.

Sunya Li, Dalibor National News: Will there be time for questions?

K.A.R.E.N.: Of course.
*Psy Scott enters, takes the podium*
Psy Scott: good afternoon, all. Well, uh... Where to begin? Well, the situation in Dalibor has stabilized, if only for a moment, which is good of us so we can readjust our positions. As for Shanghui, fighting has started to die down in the center of the city although I wouldn't say that's a good thing. The PLF are getting entrenched there and so I don't think that will help our chances of ending that farce quickly. We've pushed the PLF back to the Shanji- janchi- Zhanchi, there we go. We pushed them back to the Zhanchi river, taking all territory they had outside of the Shanghui, and effectively forcing them into a triangle, with Shanghui at the tip.

As for the bombings in Dalibor City, tatters if clothes found suggests that the perpetrators were PLF members. We have confirmation at this point that fifteen members of Parliament were killed in the blast, and six more wounded, adding to the climbing death toll of nearly 200 as of this hour. Um, we've deployed extra security around the city and other points of interest in case of other attacks, but we believe that to be unlikely.

Now, onto less sad and gruesome affairs.
pulls up newspaper saying "Government launches investigation into Corporatocracy in Dalibor"*

This is the kind of praise we receive for being nice. The factual errors in this paper are numerous and quite jarring, but I will spare you the time. The Attorney general of Kazulia has opened an official investigation into our Corporation. It talks of criminal charges and such as if the DPP was not duly elected into Parliament. It acts as if the people did not want Hyperion control over Dalibor. Polls say they do! Well, they did, as polling kinda collapsed as the war broke out. This notion of us doing something illegal is a farce to both the kingdom of Kazulia and to the Attorney General's office.

*Scoff*

Anyways. Questions? Mary.

Mary Stillwell: Yes. There has been talk recently of General Karl Williams' performance as chief officer in Dalibor, as well as several seats on the Pantheon Foundation council saying he needs to go. What do you have to say about his performance?

Scott: he's a close friend of mine, as you all know. And he's a great general. He's never steered Cyphrus wrong before. That being said the situation in Dalibor is bad. Next question. Will?

Will Beau: with respect to the issues arising in Dorvik, how do you plan to tackle the attack on Hyperion property?

Scott: Well. It's our property, yes? So anything on it is ours, yes? Next question. Mark.

Markus Doverick, Brumbag Economics: there has been a push recently, mainly by communists, to all Pantheon Foundation members boycotted. How do you respond?

Scott: it's stupid. The Pantheon Foundation has a multitude of products that I'm sure many people would be quite upset about if the suddenly lost. And beyond that, our every expanding weapons conglomerate would render the point moot. Next. Brandon.

Brandon Li, Indrala Today: when the civil war in Dalibor is settled, how would you like to continue operating on the island?

Scott: Well, Personally, I'd like to Foster a deep Economic connection with the nation and help it rebuild. That'd make me a very happy man. I think we might have bungled some of the finer points that led to this whole thing, so I'd like to ensure we can keep our image up. Ms. Li?

Suyna Li: How would you describe the current atmosphere within the Board of Directors?

Scott: Well, to be honest, it's tense. Ever since the one year suspension of the board, there has been a lot of bickering that I'd put more towards personal animosity rising to the surface, not policy disputes. That being said, once policy comes up, the ruckus dies down and we get to work. the members know their place, and I know mine. Unfortunately, that takes up most of my time, and I need to exit. Good day, all. *He exits*
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Hyperion Announces program to develop vaccine for Wolfsheim, Cyphyrus sending forces to Hustria, Ostland to protect citizens
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Hyperion Corporation's "Department 27" To help vaccine effort
The Hyperion Corporation is announcing that it's robust bio-research department, "Department 27," has started production of vaccines for the Wolfsheim virus and all substrains with vaccines.

Psy Scott offers help to Istalia, "Free of Charge"
Hyperion CEO Psy Scott has issued a statement to the government of Istalia:
If at all the government of Istalia requires assistance, the Pantheon Foundation would be glad to help, free of charge. It is dangerous times we love in,
and it is of the upmost importance that we help stop this disease.

Cyphrus Security pulling forces from Wolfsheim quarantine zones
Cyphrus Security has announced that it is pulling several hundred troops from heavily infected areas in Dalibor and Ostland, citing "possible Wolfsheim infections among ranks"
Carter Aaron Scott

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations