Hearts of Terra

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Hearts of Terra

Postby Mbites » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi!
Many of you will probably now me, but to start off I'll just quickly introduce myself.
My name is Marlon, I am a 17 year old austrian boy who likes Paradox games.

Now you probably already know what this will be about. And you are probably going to be correct.
I'll create a Particracy Mod for Hearts of Iron 4. Its going to be a lot of hard work. it is going to be time consuming.
It probably will never release anyways.
Still, I'll try.

Whats the aim? (Features)
A Map of Terra
A timespan from 4300-4400 including events and possible alternate history.
Many Ideologies and a dynamic political system
Multiplayer-Mod (AI will always be stupid in mods)

Who is working on it?
Only yours truly for now.

Are you stupid?
Maybe.

Can we help?
Please, I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. Any Ideas, history, events you want to have implemented or if you actually wanna help me with the mod, PM me or write it in here. We'll find a way to get you into the project.

In the following days I am going to post first concepts, updates and so on...

Cheers Chaps.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Re: Hearts of Terra

Postby intelligentai » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 am

I'd be interested in contributing to this project. Any chance you could set up a github repo for it?
intelligentai

Postby Mbites » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:03 pm

intelligentai wrote:I'd be interested in contributing to this project. Any chance you could set up a github repo for it?

Cool to hear! i'll set one up when i find the time during the week. You'll hear from me. :D
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby mishkaer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Boy-o.
Can i help with deh project?
Action!
(Trigunia)
mishkaer

Postby Mbites » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 pm

mishkaer wrote:Boy-o.
Can i help with deh project?

Sure-o.
hit me up on discord.
Mbites

Postby Hrafn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 pm

I like the idea, but I can barely get HoI4 to run smoothly on my computer so I don't know if I'd be of much help.
Hrafn

Postby Mbites » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Development will officialy start on the 26. of december since I'll have christmas holidays. Github will be up on the same day or the next one, I'll see.
Mbites

Return to Off-topic