Swedish General Election, 2018

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Which party would you vote for?

Social Democrats (S)
22%
Sweden Democrats (SD)
33%
Moderate Party (M)
6%
Centre Party (C)
8%
Left Party (V)
14%
Liberal Party (L)
8%
Green Party (MP)
6%
Christian Democrats (KD)
2%
Feminist Initiative (F!)
No votes
Other
2%

Total votes : 51

Re: Swedish General Election, 2018

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Last edited by jamescfm on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamescfm

Postby Hrafn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:18 am

MichaelReilly wrote:
Hrafn wrote:the Left Party's "feminism" is in reality only hatred against white european men is no news.

You white European men are so oppressed.

How do you even get out of bed in the morning with all that persecution you're the victim of?

It's actually pretty easy if you don't pay into the system.
Hrafn

Postby Adithya » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm

I am Not Swedish But if I were I would vote for the Centre Party or the Moderates
Adithya

Postby Hrafn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Fun fact: The Centre Party believes that pine oil is a sustainable alternative to fossil fuels. :lol:
Hrafn

Postby Adithya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:27 am

Oh! :D

Then I would Probably Vote For the Moderates,I am Generally Centre Right on Economics And Centrist on Social Issues and Immigration so I think they would be more aligned to my Policy Positions
Adithya

Postby Elf » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Sadly the Centre party could have a lot of potential as representatives of a green libertarianism/conservatism from the countryside. In an alternative dimension where Sweden is less crazy I could see myself in C. But it's been screwed over by the faction called "Stureplancentern" several times over who combine the (imho) worst tendencies in contemporary libertarianism and ecologism. Stureplan (Sture's Plaza) is a hideously run-down place in central Stockholm most famous for its giant concrete mushroom where people from the countryside come in Dressmann suits and buy drinks for like 20 dollars and think they've suddenly turned into brats. If you've ever been outside Sweden - I have a friend who makes digital models of luxurious apartments in Tel Aviv for instance - you know something about how ridiculous it is when wannabe upper class folks think they're something because they hang out there. :lol:
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing
Elf

Postby Hrafn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Elf wrote:Sadly the Centre party could have a lot of potential as representatives of a green libertarianism/conservatism from the countryside. In an alternative dimension where Sweden is less crazy I could see myself in C. But it's been screwed over by the faction called "Stureplancentern" several times over who combine the (imho) worst tendencies in contemporary libertarianism and ecologism. Stureplan (Sture's Plaza) is a hideously run-down place in central Stockholm most famous for its giant concrete mushroom where people from the countryside come in Dressmann suits and buy drinks for like 20 dollars and think they've suddenly turned into brats. If you've ever been outside Sweden - I have a friend who makes digital models of luxurious apartments in Tel Aviv for instance - you know something about how ridiculous it is when wannabe upper class folks think they're something because they hang out there. :lol:

Hear hear!
F*****g plebes.
Hrafn

Postby Elf » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:08 pm

According to fresh rumours on the internetz I'm apparently a "neocon cuck zombie" with dirty thoughts about dear Miss Bieler.

Hmm... what's an appropriate "politicians response"? "I can neither confirm nor deny that"..? :mrgreen:

I don't really understand why a formerly SD MP who was recently booted out after an "amazing" trip to Russia is attacking me of all people "anonymously" on a place called Flashback when I have absolutely nothing to do with anything related to him... but I guess he hasn't got anything better to do nowaydays... :lol:
Last edited by Elf on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elf

Postby Hrafn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Well it's pretty obvious that you have dirty thought about Bieler. Don't know about the other stuff. ;)

And the leader of the Moderates now openly confirms that mass-immigration is destroying Sweden, but he still won't even consider cooperating with SD, i.e. he'd rather see Sweden destroyed than coming up from his bunker. This is the guy who made a thing out of how "mature" and "reasonable" he supposedly is, mind you.
Hrafn

Postby Elf » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am

Was featured in Svenska Dagbladet, Sweden's fourth largest newspaper, last Sunday. I'm part of something called the Conservative League here in Stockholm. The Chairman is an old friend of mine:

[...] On his arm he has a tattoo of Aslan, "who is like God in Narnia". He talks lyrically about how the best fantasy series are based on a kind of longing for family, nation and religion and after filling the sense of rootlessness with something.

[Elf], 24, who became Catholic at the age of 14 and is critical of Islam, thinks the SD's major problems are so called “friends of Sweden” on the internet.

"There is this swamp of whiny Gothenburgers like Joakim Lamotte, Marcus Birro and Ingrid Carlqvist as well as literal Nazis, everyone is welcome as long as they feel offended. Kent Ekeroth and Björn Söder are becoming more and more of a burden for the party. I'd rather look to the right-wing faction of the Young Christian Democrats. Paula Bieler would make a good party leader.

The difference feminist Bieler, who has attended several meetings of the Conservative League, is visibly admired by all around the table. [Another guy], board member of KDU Lidingö, agrees:

"It feels as if the line of succession of the party is quite certain.”

[Elf] is happy to take a stance against what he considers dubious elements in the conservative movement. When the SDU was kicked out of the mother party, he and two friends celebrated at Wijnja's Wine and Cheese Bar in Stockholm.

"It is easy to become nerdy about conservatism. At the Heimdal student league, there's probably a lot of people who think they understand truths others don't. There is a spiritual bond between them and the Identitarian movement - both think that they belong to an “elite“ who have the answers no one else has. Heimdal is their “safe space”, where they can say what they want, where they can sit and listen to fascist music without anything happening.”
The article was kinda... "interesting" in general. A lot of cherry-picking, imho, to "prove" the rebirth of some sort of indigenous "radical conservatism", because a guy had written a book about some old Swedish conservative thinkers who were opposed to universal suffrage or whatever... The journalist was with us for like 6 hours, she was quite charming... and these where the quotes she chose. I have a feeling I won't be invited to Punsch evenings at Heimdal (which is sort of like a Swedish version of the Conservative Monday Club) anytime soon. :D To be fair, she told me that she had met some identitarians over there, and IIRC I was kinda referring to those and not Heimdal as a whole in that quote..
Elf

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic