New Englia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: New Englian News

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Jabotinsky22 wrote:OOC - dude, I am ceasing my participation in this RP. You literally Godmodded the hell out of it and therefore I see no need to continue so long as your involved. Good Day!

OOC: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, the person who controls the third world nation pretty much has unilateral control over the nation. To note, I don’t know if you chatted with him about continuing the RP following the previous player’s exit, but he has control if he so desires.

OOC - wasn't aware of that.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Jabotinsky22 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Jabotinsky22 wrote:OOC - dude, I am ceasing my participation in this RP. You literally Godmodded the hell out of it and therefore I see no need to continue so long as your involved. Good Day!

OOC: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, the person who controls the third world nation pretty much has unilateral control over the nation. To note, I don’t know if you chatted with him about continuing the RP following the previous player’s exit, but he has control if he so desires.

OOC - wasn't aware of that.

Reading the game rules is really hard.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Mbites » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:26 am

National Party Illoyals

Breaking Discovery: National Party Officials connection to Oswald von Thaller.
The National Party, known as the institutional ruling class party had pre-coup connections to von Thaller. Many members saw their power dwindeling after the rebels gained more and more attraction. Trevor McVarys, Vice-Chairman of the National Party is accused of having regular meetings with Oswald as well as secret plans to get a office. Which was confirmed by him being now employed by the Chancellory of von Thaller. Letters tell of him "Seeking out a firm hand, and compromises with the Leftist menace."
Seemingly, Von Thaller was what he searched for. National Party is now struggeling to keep up with the oppression the Thallerist dominated government practices on their party structures. They're not banned yet but rumors say that parliament is discussing a bill that is going to limit political freedom.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Elf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:30 pm

ALORIAN OPPOSITION LEADER ASKS KILANIS TO ABANDON NEW ENGLIA
"Leave New Englia to the redskins", says Draddwyr nationalist leader

Saeth Gogleddol

SILDAR URBEM - The leader of Aloria's largest opposition party, Saeth Gogleddol, has sent out a message to Kilanis in New Englia, encouraging them to migrate to Aloria (Loer) and help create a "Druidic paradise" for Celda people across Terra:

Greetings, proud sons and daughters of the Kiliani tribe!

My name is Seth Gogleddol, and I'm the leader of the largest opposition party here in Loer. My party is called the Good™ Folk (Werin Da), and we stand for the rights of the Draddwyr folk in the face of centuries of Artanian colonialism.

We are basically the same people, you Kilanis and we Draddwyr. It pains me greaty to see you suffer under constant oppression of those inbred limeys in kinky uniforms.

There's no need for that. For I can present a solution for you: pack your things and board the next ferry, come over to us. Leave it to your local native redskins to eat the tea drinkers. hoNot much to rule over there anywhere. But here in Loer - together - we shall ensure a green, Druidic paradise for Celds all across Terra, unfettered by sausage-eating Dundorfians or their tea-drinking relatives from Luthori!

The thoughts of the New Englian dictatorship' on this proposed "solution" remains unknown, for the moment.
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing
Elf

Postby Mbites » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Oswald von Thaller reports to the community

It has been a long time since the successful revolution of New Englia. The new Thallerist Union of New Englia has made much progress. Von Thaller stated that the gated minority communities like the despited yeudis have been exterminated and the hated inglian nationalists are next. The internment camps inspired by the former narikatonite "Bewachte Kolonien" have been established in the port cities and many oppositional forces have been sold as slaves. The parliament solely consisting of Thallerists by now have passed this law which allows slavery, with an 100% vote. Approval ratings of Oswald have dramatically risen up since the investment into the economy with the help of family funds as well as the nationalization of vital societal industries. Englian Government officials have also agreed to trade with the Free Realm of Narikaton and apparently Oswald has met his nephew Marlon XI the current King and they shared a brunch on the balcony of the Thaller summer residence. "My nephew is a bright and very orthodox child. He will be a great king and trade partner."
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Beiteynu establishes tribunal for New Englians credited with crimes against the Yeudish people

This morning the president of Beiteynu, David Salamon authorized the establishment of a special tribunal designed to bring officials deemed responsible for the persecution and later the extermination of the Yeudish community in New Englia.

Criminals shall be arrested and given a fair trial in accordance to the legal code of Beiteynu from which a sentence shall be passed. Criminals shall be provided a lawyer should they be in a state of financial hardship.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Great Government Coalition drafts constitutional reform

The government coalition currently holds continuesly meetings in which they negotiate and draft a constitutional reform for the (still) republic.
After the first stability problems were solved and some of the major economic issues worked off the list the government now turns stabilize its firm grip over the country.
Von Thaller and his cabinet consisting of various partially ideologically very different groups argues heatedly. The Supreme Chancellor stated that "The Reform is going to be shaped by Thallerist signature."
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Beiteynuese Band, Masada, Prepares to Tour New Englia

This morning in a stunningly unexpected bid of goodwill the Beiteynuese heavy metal band known as Masada announced that it would publicly tour New Englia in order to promote peace and harmony in a foreign land who's government has blood on it's hands. the group shall perform for Von Thaller and at a later venue for the people of New Indrala before laying a wreath in memorial to the fallen.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Government closed door policy

After hearing that international artists are interested in touring the country during the time of constitutional reform and relative political instability the supreme chancellor has issued a closed door policy, increasing the security measures on the border immensely and invoking invasive background checks. Security Spokesperson for the Red Thallerists Jonathan Teesé stated that "Masada is not welcome here."
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 am

Businesses linked to right wing political party, Herut, announce their refusal to sell products made in New Englia

This morning at a conference in Himmelshtern businessmen linked to the right wing liberal party, Herut, issued a proclamation making it explicitly clear that from this day forth all products imported from New Englia shall no longer be sold in their respective stores. This action was the result of the Thallerist nationalization of the economy and genocidal policies previously directed against the Yeudish community.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

PreviousNext

Return to National News