The Hutori Royal Times

Organisations involving national governments as members.

The Hutori Royal Times

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:57 pm

A local Hutorian Newspaper that caters to following the lives and accomplishments of House Steuart-Adelia, Hutori's Royal Family, and other nobility throughout the central Macon Kingdom.

Grand Duke Prince Thomas Promoted

His Royal Highness the Prince Thomas, Grand Duke of Lagard received a well earned promotion, this time to Lieutenant General, within the Royal Hutorian Air Force and giving him command of the entire Western Air Command of Hutori. This promotion is the summation of years of hard work and dedication by the Prince to advance through the ranks on his own merit, indeed refusing any ceremonial ranks or commands so that he may earn his own ranks within the Hutorian Armed Forces. Prince Thomas was originally a Fighter Pilot in the Luthori Royal Air Force before his father, the late King William III, accepted the throne of Hutori.

Grand Duke Prince Thomas in Dress Uniform

Prince Thomas has spent the last 20 years steadily climbing the ranks, his last command being that of the Lagard Air Division, having command of all RHAF units within Lagard. His new position as Commander of the Western Air Command, gives him operational command of all RHAF units in the west of the Kingdom from western Falristan, Lagard and western Adelia. The Prince is only one of 5 Lieutenant Generals within the entire RHAF and is considered to be a possible candidate to eventually take over the entire Air Force.

Prince Erik Comes of Age

In other news Prince Erik, the eldest of Prince Thomas' children turned 16 today, entering into adulthood and earning his first peerage from his uncle King Henry I. The young Prince was named Baron of Hawley in Lagard within his father's peerage. Its expected he will earn further Peerages as he ages. The young Prince also followed Royal Tradition and enlisted in the Royal Navy as an Ensign, earning his first Commission as he goes through University at the Bekenial Military College as his post secondary institution. We look forward to following the Prince's exploits as he ages.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: The Hutori Royal Times

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Queen Mother Charlotte Passes Away

Queen Charlotte, the beloved Queen Mother, Consort to passed away King William III, and mother to His Royal Majesty King Henry I, passed away last night, according to a statement from Steuart House. She was 74. According to the official report she passed away quietly in sleep of natural causes.

Queen Mother Charlotte

The Queen Mother was a beloved figure, absolutely devoted to the people of Hutori and her family. It was a well known and controversial fact she was known to support the social policies of the Hutori National and Republican Alliances, both believing in a fair shake for general society and for their stance on a state religion, the Queen Mother herself having been a deeply spiritual and religious woman. The Queen Mother will be sorely missed.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Prince Nikolai Offers an Interview

Prince Nikolai in the Combat Dress of the Royal Hutorian Air Force

In a change of pace Steuart House has allowed Prince Nikolai, the Duke of Falristan, and son of deceased Princess Beatrice and Tzar Maxim I of Trigunia, to have an interview in with the Royal Times on numerous subjects. Prince Nikolai Zubkov had since joined the Royal Air Force and proven himself to be a distinguished pilot and accomplished soldier.

Interviewer: Thank you Your Highness for taking the time to sit down with us.

Prince Nikolai My pleasure and please it's Lieutenant Zubkov while I am in uniform.

Int: Of course Your Hi... Lieutenant. Now we have been seeing a lot in the Trigunian Media about you, about you being weak minded, being a boy, and being indecisive like your father. Can you comment on that?"

PN: From a personal standpoint I am quite saddened by it. I've been a legal adult by Trigunian law for all of three months now, and yet these attacks have been going on since I was 12 and barely able to understand anything. The Trigunian Media have portrayed me as a traitor who ran away from Trigunia.. the sad truth is if I had stayed I wouldn't be sitting here talking about it. I saw my mother killed before my eyes by soldiers that had proclaimed their loyalty to the nation and our family. If it wasn't for the work of those closest to me I wouldn't have been it safely out of there and be alive today. After that my family, the one who showed genuine care for me, didn't think it would be safe for me to return to Trigunia until I was legal age, and the court case had been settled. Both of those have been fulfilled and yet I still have a travel ban instituted on me that initially put on me was I was 12 and still grieving for my mother and still fearful for my life. I like to think I am different from my father but my Motherland won't give me a chance to ever prove that. They have since crowned a new Tzar, an uncle I have never heard of until the day he was coronated and the day he personally attacked me and my character.

Int: So your saying you would return to Trigunia if you were given the chance?

PN: Of course. While I will always have strong feelings for my adopted Homeland and the homeland of my mother, and will always know I will have a home with my family here, I am first and foremost a Son of Trigunia... that is the Motherland. If the travel ban were lifted I would go there immediately... though frankly I don't think I would receive a warm welcome. Rightful Heir or Not... my Uncle is Tzar and I am likely to never see the throne. The people remember me has the boy who "ran" though the truth is I was chased and hunted. The last image they have of me is a crying boy... weakness is not a trait in Trigunia that is appreciated... from a boy or not.

Int: So you will stay in Hutori?

PN: Is it the home I have and it is the home I have embraced. I have inherited the titles and responsibilities of my Mother and have willingly joined the Royal Hutorian Air Force as is the tradition of all members of the Royal Family in Hutori and one I adamantly agree with. All members of the Royal Family should need to serve in National Service, not just be handed a rank because of their station. It is a sentiment held by my grandfather King William, and it is a sentiment deeply held by my uncle King Henry and Grand Duke Thomas... they worked hard to earn their ranks, and myself and my cousins have to work to earn what we have.... our names and titles means nothing while we are in uniform... only the uniform matters.

Int: One last question... if you could say anything to the Minister-President of Trigunia or your Uncle Tzar Ivan, the two people that have attacked you and mentioned more then anyone, what would you say to them?

PN: To my uncle I would say only that I hope one day to meet him and to understand him.. he was kept away from me and my family for his entire life.. I wasn't aware of his existence and I would like the chance to know him. As for the Minister-President... only a chance to ask why he would attack me when he didn't even know me.

Int: Thank you Lieutenant.

PN: Anytime.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:10 pm

[b]Prince Nikolai to Visit Trigunia[b]

In a recent surprise move Prince Nikolai, the son of former Tzar Maxim I, has had his travel ban to the Empire of Trigunia lifted. The move shocked the Gold Lion Palace, but was greatly pleasing to the young Trigunian Prince and Duke. Prince Nikolai, the Duke of Falristan, is apparently to going to be leaving for Trigunia at the earliest connivence already having received leave from his duties in the Royal Hutorian Air Force in he serves as a Captain.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Royal Offspring All Join Hutorian Armed Forces

All three of the children of His Majesty King Charles I have all elected to perform public service by joining the three branches of the Hutorian Armed Forces. Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah elected to join the Royal Navy, as a Naval Intelligence Officer, His Royal Highness Prince Kyle has joined the Hutorian Air Force as a pilot while the youngest Prince Thomas has joined the Hutorian Army as a Paratrooper. A spokesperson for the Royal Family stated simply.

The Royal Family believes that Public Service is of the highest importance in Hutori, to serve your country is the highest honour. While Hutori honours the Royal Family by acknowledging them as the future leaders, the children honour its people by putting their lives on the line for the country they love.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Sarah

All three Royal Children are unmarried and it is expected that within the next year or two Steuart House will begin making feelers to other prominent families, both nobility and otherise, to find suitable matches for the royal offspring.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 pm

The Empress is Dead, Long Live the Emperor!

Empress Sarah IV in Her Last Public Appearance Opening the Hutorian Parliament

The Empress' Lord Chamberlain has made an announcement on behalf of Steuart House that Her Imperial and Most Royal Majesty Empress Sarah IV has passed away at the age of 99.

Empress Sarah IV has the longest reign of a Hutorian Monarch, ruling just under 70 years, having taken the throne at the age of 31 following the death of her father King Charles I. Taking the throne as Queen Sarah IV she eventually attained the title of Empress when Luthori and Hutori entered a personal Union of the Crowns, founding the Imperial Commonwealth. The Imperial Commonwealth grew over her reign, eventually also being joined by Aldegar following her younger brother's ascension as Shah and with claims on Alduria and Mordusia making the Imperial Commonwealth the largest united organization of nations under a single Monarch since the Jelbic Empire.

Empress Sarah IV is succeeded as Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth by her second grandson Prince Alexander. Her original heir, and eldest son, Crown Prince William died three years ago of a heart attack. The heir to the throne passed to the Empress' first grandson Prince Robert. Prince Robert ultimately abdicated his claim to the throne when it was found out he was sterile. Robert has seen left the Royal Family and given up his titles, joining the Ataraxian Confederation to live out his remaining days. The throne passed to his younger brother, Alexander, the Duke of Kenai & Geharon.

Emperor Alexander I

Newly throned Emperor Alexander I was born in 4344, and with both his father and elder brother ahead of him threw himself into the Armed Forces at a young age, eventually joining the elite Hutorian Special Parachute Assault Detachment Echo at the age of 18. Prince Alexander served as a career special forces officer until the death of his father, and the realization that his older brother wouldn't be taking the throne himself, retiring as a Major General at the age of 41. taking over most of his grand mother's active duties as she began retiring from public life.

Emperor Alexander I's is married to Duchess Belle of Utagia and has three children himself. The new Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth holds court over numerous nations and has ties to six; his full title is His Imperial and Most Royal Majesty, Emperor Alexander I, Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth, Monarch of Hutori, Emperor of the Holy Luthori Empire, King of Mordusia & Alduria, Shah of Aldegar, Prince of Vanuku, Duke of Stormkapp, Lord Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Lion, Supreme Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Constitution & the Faith. He is directly related to numerous Luthorian and Hutorian nobility, lays claims to the thrones of Mordusia, Alduria and Aldegar and is the cousin of the current royal claimant to the throne of Vanuku.

Long Live the Emperor!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 pm

The Empress is Dead, Long Live the Emperor!

Empress Sarah IV in Her Last Public Appearance Opening the Hutorian Parliament

The Empress' Lord Chamberlain has made an announcement on behalf of Steuart House that Her Imperial and Most Royal Majesty Empress Sarah IV has passed away at the age of 99.

Empress Sarah IV has the longest reign of a Hutorian Monarch, ruling just under 70 years, having taken the throne at the age of 31 following the death of her father King Charles I. Taking the throne as Queen Sarah IV she eventually attained the title of Empress when Luthori and Hutori entered a personal Union of the Crowns, founding the Imperial Commonwealth. The Imperial Commonwealth grew over her reign, eventually also being joined by Aldegar following her younger brother's ascension as Shah and with claims on Alduria, Mordusia and Kirlawa making the Imperial Commonwealth the largest united organization of nations under a single Monarch since the Jelbic Empire.

Empress Sarah IV is succeeded as Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth by her second grandson Prince Alexander. Her original heir, and eldest son, Crown Prince William died three years ago of a heart attack. The heir to the throne passed to the Empress' first grandson Prince Robert. Prince Robert ultimately abdicated his claim to the throne when it was found out he was sterile. Robert has seen left the Royal Family and given up his titles, joining the Ataraxian Confederation to live out his remaining days. The throne passed to his younger brother, Alexander, the Duke of Kenai & Geharon.

Emperor Alexander I

Newly throned Emperor Alexander I was born in 4344, and with both his father and elder brother ahead of him threw himself into the Armed Forces at a young age, eventually joining the elite Hutorian Special Parachute Assault Detachment Echo at the age of 18. Prince Alexander served as a career special forces officer until the death of his father, and the realization that his older brother wouldn't be taking the throne himself, retiring as a Major General at the age of 41. taking over most of his grand mother's active duties as she began retiring from public life.

Emperor Alexander I's is married to Duchess Belle of Utagia and has three children himself. The new Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth holds court over numerous nations and has ties to six; his full title is His Imperial and Most Royal Majesty, Emperor Alexander I, Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth, Monarch of Hutori, Emperor of the Holy Luthori Empire, King of Mordusia, Alduria & Kirlawa Shah of Aldegar, Prince of Vanuku, Duke of Stormkapp, Lord Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Lion, Supreme Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Constitution & the Faith. He is directly related to numerous Luthorian and Hutorian nobility, lays claims to the thrones of Mordusia, Alduria and Aldegar and is the cousin of the current royal claimant to the throne of Vanuku.

Long Live the Emperor!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Zanz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Emperor Alexander Calls Meeting of the Commonwealth

His Imperial & Most Excellent Majesty Emperor Alexander I

The Sovereign of the Imperial Commonwealth has informed his Viceroys in Hutori, Luthori and Mordusia, the newest nation to formally ascend into the Commonwealth, that he wishes to host a joint Summit of the Commonwealth. The Summit would be the first formal meeting of the Imperial Commonwealth of Nations since they have chosen to accept the House of Steuart-Carmichael as their joint Monarch and Sovereign.

Formal invitations have gone directly to the Governments of Bekenial, Fort William and Rechtenburg to attend this multi nation summit. The entire idea of the Summit is to bring closer connection between the nations that are already formally joined, in economics, diplomacy and military matters.

Invitations were also sent to the governments of Alduria and Kirlawa, both nations that have join interest in joining the Commonwealth while most importantly Steuart House has offered an open invitation to any nation that wishes to either formally join the Imperial Commonwealth of Nations, even as Observers. Its unknown which nations Emperor Alexander is ailing at including, but rumors have circulated that the Commonwealth is specifically looking at nations that were historically ruled by the Rothingren-Traugotts, of which the Steuart-Carmichaels are direct descendants of the western Luthori branch, the Orange-Villyan branch specifically.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby OrangeCrusader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:26 pm

OrangeCrusader

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations