Requests: Bill Clearouts [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Bill Clearout Requests

Postby Polites » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:21 am

Done for most. I left the original Cultural Protocols, since that is the currently approved version and the rules require it to stay there till there's a new approved Cultural Protocol. I also left the Cultural Protocol debate bill and the Canrillaise Names bill, since the former seems to still be under actual debate and the latter is still relevant.
Polites

Postby Bachelot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:37 am

Polites wrote:I left the original Cultural Protocols, since that is the currently approved version and the rules require it to stay there till there's a new approved Cultural Protocol.

As I tried to explain, that bill is outdated and is not the currently approved version of of Mordusia's Cultural Protocol. If you look at the Cultural Protocols Index you can see Mordusia's currently approved Cultural Protocol is this.

As I also tried to explain, I have taken the time to create a reference bill for the currently approved Cultural Protocol in our debate section. Please reconsider my request to remove the outdated reference bill, because you are not the only one it has caused confusion to (no offence :)).

Polites wrote:I also left the Cultural Protocol debate bill and the Canrillaise Names bill, since the former seems to still be under actual debate and the latter is still relevant.

The "OOC: Mordusian Cultural Protocols 4345" bill is incomplete, has not been discussed for well over a month and may cause confusion whilst it is sitting in our debate section with the bill title that it has. I hope you will reconsider my request to clear it out.

The "RP: Party Names in Canrillaise" bill is outdated. As you can see, of the 7 parties it lists, only 1 is still in Mordusia. Again, I hope you will reconsider my request to clear it out.

Thanks for your time, sir.
Bachelot

Postby EasyPeasy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi all,

Please don't forget Beluzia's bill clearout.

Many thanks.
EasyPeasy

Postby Polites » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:18 am

Alright, sorry for my confusion on the Cultural Protocols bill (I should stop doing this before my morning coffee :D )
Sent that to vote. Leaving the Canrillaise names bill for now, since the bill's creator is still active and might want to update the bill with the current party names.

Everything else done (including Beluzia's bill clearout).
Polites

Postby Polites » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Done
Polites

Postby cm9777 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 pm

Done
cm9777

PreviousNext

Return to Requests