Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby ManagerDan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I have a question about RP laws, in Beluzia we have a bill being voted on to repeal a RP law, as of now the vote stands at 269 in favor and 100-something against, the problem is all 269 votes in favor come from a party that recently had a seat reset and currently has 0 seats, can we ignore this repeal since it’s actually falling in its vote or will it still go into effect once voting ends?
Current Active Party: United Party(Beluzia)
ManagerDan

Postby EasyPeasy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for your help with the Beluzia problem.

For some reason the spending budget is set to 0 and cannot be amended at all. Could someone take a look?

Thank you.
EasyPeasy

Postby Polites » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am

ManagerDan wrote:I have a question about RP laws, in Beluzia we have a bill being voted on to repeal a RP law, as of now the vote stands at 269 in favor and 100-something against, the problem is all 269 votes in favor come from a party that recently had a seat reset and currently has 0 seats, can we ignore this repeal since it’s actually falling in its vote or will it still go into effect once voting ends?

It would be best to pass the bill again.

EasyPeasy wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for your help with the Beluzia problem.

For some reason the spending budget is set to 0 and cannot be amended at all. Could someone take a look?

Thank you.

You can try this solution.
Polites

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Occam » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 am

Re: proposed CP for Hulstria and Gao-Soto (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=572325 / viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6369&start=660#p135596)

Unless I am misinterpreting the bill, the numbers in the religion section don't add up:

» Hosianism - 25%
-- Confessional Luthoranism (High Church Lutheranism) - 16%
-- Aurorian Patriarchalism (Catholicism) - 10%
-- Other (incl. Ameliorate Hosianism) - 2%

The sub-groups add up to 28%, not 25%

» Daenism (Buddhism) - 12%
-- Mazdayana (Mahayana) - 5%
-- Zensho (Zen) - 4%
-- Draddwyr Daenism (Celtic Buddhism) - 2%

The sub-groups add up to 11%, not 12%.
Permanently gone.
Occam

Postby Martinulus » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:10 am

And here I thought I'd checked this... Oops. Apparently I only checked the totals. I leave it up to moderation whether we'll have to pass a new bill to fix it.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Polites » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Good catch on this, I might've missed it myself as well.

@Martinulus, better if you pass a new bill, since this will be archived and posted for reference.
Polites

Postby RavenKing » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi,

A party in my nation has created two bills that violate rule 6eiii:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574069
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574075

Can you please remove them? Thanks!
RavenKing

Postby Polites » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:45 am

RavenKing wrote:Hi,

A party in my nation has created two bills that violate rule 6eiii:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574069
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574075

Can you please remove them? Thanks!

Thanks for bringing this up to us, messaged the player and the bills have been deleted.
Polites

Postby Bachelot » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Please look into the following issues.

Cultural Protocol update requests for Indrala and Cobura appear to have been overlooked. In each case, Moderation acknowledged the update request and said they would respond in 48 hours, but then there appeared to be no follow-up.

(On a smaller issue, there was also no follow-up on the Cultural Protocol Approvals thread to the Cultural Protocol update request for Hulstria. Presumably this was due to to the issue related on the above posts on this thread. However, for the sake of clarity, I would suggest it would have been helpful if this had been explicitly mentioned on the actual Cultural Protocols Approvals thread.)

A request to create a new Cultural Protocol for Hobrazia was accepted, but the Cultural Protocols Index was not updated to reflect this. In fact, the Index continues to list Hobrazia as Culturally Open, which obviously it is not now. Also, the Nation Renaming Guide was not updated to reflect its new Cultural Protocol. Presumably the entry should now be "Georgian", not "Any".

Alduria's Cultural Protocol update request was accepted, but Moderation inserted the link for the new Cultural Protocol bill into Luthori's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index instead of Alduria's, which means the entries for both Alduria and Luthori are now inaccurate.

Thank you for your time.
Bachelot

Postby cm9777 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Bachelot wrote:Please look into the following issues.

Cultural Protocol update requests for Indrala and Cobura appear to have been overlooked. In each case, Moderation acknowledged the update request and said they would respond in 48 hours, but then there appeared to be no follow-up.

(On a smaller issue, there was also no follow-up on the Cultural Protocol Approvals thread to the Cultural Protocol update request for Hulstria. Presumably this was due to to the issue related on the above posts on this thread. However, for the sake of clarity, I would suggest it would have been helpful if this had been explicitly mentioned on the actual Cultural Protocols Approvals thread.)

A request to create a new Cultural Protocol for Hobrazia was accepted, but the Cultural Protocols Index was not updated to reflect this. In fact, the Index continues to list Hobrazia as Culturally Open, which obviously it is not now. Also, the Nation Renaming Guide was not updated to reflect its new Cultural Protocol. Presumably the entry should now be "Georgian", not "Any".

Alduria's Cultural Protocol update request was accepted, but Moderation inserted the link for the new Cultural Protocol bill into Luthori's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index instead of Alduria's, which means the entries for both Alduria and Luthori are now inaccurate.

Thank you for your time.

Due to the holiday period for our moderators, things are still getting done. Everyone can be assured that these will be dealt with soon and we will rectify such issues shortly.
cm9777

PreviousNext

Return to Requests