22nd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Pragma » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:06 pm

President of the General Assembly, Tambethra Dyshini:

The disturbing events in Noumonde must be resolved immediately. I am happy to announce I am preparing for a personal visit to the area to discuss terms on bringing about a fair and just solution that all parties can agree to. We are continuing to investigate all aspects of the matter in my office.

The Lourenne situation is concerning, but we must walk the line between appeasing their sovereignty and bringing stability and peace. The Mordusian crisis must be also resolved through diplomacy.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Kassia Valli
Keymon Ambassador to the General Assembly

Regarding the Lourenne conversation, Keymon will one-hundred percent support the Lourenais intervention again the racist and oppressive Mordusian Government, that has continuously oppressed the minorities in Mordusia, especially against the Canrailles minority of the nation.

Regarding the Istalian delegates concerns, you’ve not intervened, diplomatically,economically, or militarily to stop the genocide and oppression of minorities. You haven’t once before this discussion even talked about the Mordusian situation. But when Lourenne intervenes to restore constitutional order, the Istalian government screams about “unnecessary” intervention. We’ve seen the declining power and ideals of Istalia and it’s government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has decided to end our military alliance. By July 4444, we want all Istalian military personnel,equipment, and vehicles/vessels out of Keymon territory and national waters. All former Istalian military bases of operations in Leighstown will be handed over to any Northern Council nation wishing to operate a base within Keymon territory.

Needless to say, the Keymon government will continue to oppose any types of discrimination and we will 100% support the Lourennais forces destroying the racist Mordusian government. Keymon is also open to assisting the Lourenais forces if they request such assistance, either militarily or economically.
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Aquinas » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:46 am

Brother Marc Morel, Chair of the International Nomounde Fund for Land Redistribution:

Fellow delegates,

I have two duties to perform here.

Firstly, I am tasked by King Norbert, Prime Minister Tombovelo Tsitohery, Deputy Prime Minister Louis Poullain and Cardinal-Archbishop Pierre Carrel to pass on their profound thanks to Tambethra Dyshini for the sterling work she performed in helping to guide our peace negotiations in Noumonde to a successful conclusion. I can assure the General Assembly that the gratitude and respect we feel towards her in this country is immense, and that we all hope she will be able to visit us again soon - hopefully in more calm and stable circumstances.

Secondly, under the terms of the agreement, an International Nomounde Fund for Land Redistribution has been established for the purposes of purchasing land from the larger landlords and redistributing it to those who are poorer and have little. I have the great honour, and the more-than-daunting responsibility, of serving as the chair of this Fund. I therefore appeal to all governments, to all organisations and to all persons of goodwill to generously donate to us, so that this important work can begin. I emphasise that whilst considerable funding for this program is coming from Noumonde, we are only a rather small, rather poor country, and we are in need of international assistance in this matter.

God bless and protect you all. Thank you for allowing me to speak.
Aquinas

Previous

Return to Sessions Archive