Requests: Cultural Protocols - CPs [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests for Culturally Open Status

Postby Polites » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:30 pm

That's a legitimate point, though the way the rules are set atm there's no requirement for CP changes or removals in one nation to take into account other nations. We'll try to find a way to address this issue in the next batch of rule updates. Until then, when or if (old) Endralon goes for a new Cultural Protocol we can recommend that players in New Endralon be consulted.
Polites

Re: Requests for Culturally Open Status

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Polites wrote:That's a legitimate point, though the way the rules are set atm there's no requirement for CP changes or removals in one nation to take into account other nations. We'll try to find a way to address this issue in the next batch of rule updates. Until then, when or if (old) Endralon goes for a new Cultural Protocol we can recommend that players in New Endralon be consulted.

Thank you, if the player does consult us we can find a good compromise.
Autokrator15

Re: Cultural Protocol Approvals

Postby Zongxian » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Zongxian

Postby cm9777 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 am

Zongxian wrote:New protocols for review:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=582733

48 hours of review before approval
cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 am

Approved

Apologies for the delay
cm9777

Re: Cultural Protocol Violation Reports

Postby Aquinas » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=35873

"Ahmadist Party of Luthori"

lewiselder1 wrote:Oooof.

The Cultural Protocol Reference Bill was deleted in error; Edmund should now copy and paste the contents of that bill into a new bill to be left under debate and deleted upon the passing of a new cultural protocol. I understand that you’re in the process of replacing it, but it’s not official yet. What I would say is that this is risky territory here and takes advantage of something of a loophole — but it is not, right now, against the rules.

Otherwise, you may continue as planned for the moment, though be aware the rules will more than likely be changed on this matter within a few weeks.

Also, now Endralon has been declared Culturally Open, the Cultural Protocol reference bill Edmund was asked to create should now be removed.
Aquinas

Postby Polites » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Aquinas wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty.php?partyid=35873

"Ahmadist Party of Luthori"

Party's inactive now.

Aquinas wrote:Also, now Endralon has been declared Culturally Open, the Cultural Protocol reference bill Edmund was asked to create should now be removed.

Done
Polites

Postby Aquinas » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Polites wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Also, now Endralon has been declared Culturally Open, the Cultural Protocol reference bill Edmund was asked to create should now be removed.

Done

Thank you for doing this, although I will point out I went to the effort of requesting CM to do this 3 times without success on the We need to talk about Endralon thread, so going forward, it would be nice if Moderation could be clearer/more consistent in this area. It's very basic and obvious really. ie. In a Culturally Open nation, there shouldn't be bills sitting around giving players the impression the nation is bound by a Cultural Protocol when it isn't.
Aquinas

Postby FPC » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Polites wrote:

Done

Thank you for doing this, although I will point out I went to the effort of requesting CM to do this 3 times without success on the We need to talk about Endralon thread, so going forward, it would be nice if Moderation could be clearer/more consistent in this area. It's very basic and obvious really. ie. In a Culturally Open nation, there shouldn't be bills sitting around giving players the impression the nation is bound by a Cultural Protocol when it isn't.

These requests were unfortunately made just at the time I was transitioning temporarily into CM's position so must have slipped through the cracks during this transition. Apologies
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby jamescfm » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Kalistan has approved an update to its cultural protocol.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=585417
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests