Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Auditorii wrote:Thank you for your question. Yes those rankings are current and they are final and binding.

Just for the record, could you please make clear precisely which list of rankings you are referring to? I think I know what you are referring to, but as I explained previously, there are other people who are not so sure, and this has not really been made very clear.

Auditorii wrote:As always with any changes the community is going to have some positive and negative feedback, mostly in form of where they “fall” on the rankings. We had some internal discussions regarding them as well and have taken feedback and are seeing what can be done for the next rankings.

:roll:

Okay, so that was not a reassuring response. I suggest re-reading/reviewing the consultation thread.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Of course. The rankings that just had their consultation are the most recent and the ones you directly questioned; they are the most current and the ones that should be used.

You’re welcome to send me your thoughts privately but the consultation is done and the rankings are finalized.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Auditorii wrote:Of course. The rankings that just had their consultation are the most recent and the ones you directly questioned; they are the most current and the ones that should be used.

To be clear, we are talking about the set of rankings listed in the OP for the rankings consultation, preceded by the erroneous statement that they are only "draft rankings".

Auditorii wrote:You’re welcome to send me your thoughts privately but the consultation is done and the rankings are finalized.

You can see the unanswered questions raised by myself and a few others on the consultation thread. I do not particularly want to discuss them publicly again right now, although I hope the GRC would not be wanting to discourage anyone from doing so if they wished to do that.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:33 pm

I don't know where your "confusion" or "misunderstandings" come in, as I said prior you're welcome to approach me privately if you have further concerns. As previously noted the rankings found here are the official rankings. As a note, no other players besides yourself have approached us regarding "confusion" "misunderstandings" or anything similar, I advise you to tell them since it sounds like you have contact with them to come and chat with any GRC member!

Have a great day! Glad we were able to solve your problem.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:40 pm

Auditorii wrote:I don't know where your "confusion" or "misunderstandings" come in, as I said prior you're welcome to approach me privately if you have further concerns. As previously noted the rankings found here are the official rankings. As a note, no other players besides yourself have approached us regarding "confusion" "misunderstandings" or anything similar, I advise you to tell them since it sounds like you have contact with them to come and chat with any GRC member!

Please read my initial post for an explanation of the poor state of documentation regarding the rankings. As you have seen already, Axxell has expressed confusion about the situation with the rankings, as did two others I spoke to privately. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Auditorii wrote:I don't know where your "confusion" or "misunderstandings" come in, as I said prior you're welcome to approach me privately if you have further concerns. As previously noted the rankings found here are the official rankings. As a note, no other players besides yourself have approached us regarding "confusion" "misunderstandings" or anything similar, I advise you to tell them since it sounds like you have contact with them to come and chat with any GRC member!

Please read my initial post for an explanation of the poor state of documentation regarding the rankings. As you have seen already, Axxell has expressed confusion about the situation with the rankings, as did two others I spoke to privately. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.

As I said, you can direct them to speak to me or another member of the GRC. Thank you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Aquinas wrote:

As I said, you can direct them to speak to me or another member of the GRC. Thank you.

I have directed them to this thread, and I am sure that will be sufficient. As I say, though, it would be good to have the rankings clearly documented/communicated as soon as reasonably possible.
Aquinas

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:45 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=15185

Add Luis and Mr God to the list. Take off Polites & Fin.
Aquinas

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Luis1p » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:26 am

Done :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Postby Aquinas » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Axxell wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewvariable.php?variable=SECURITY%20COUNCIL%20SEAT%20B

Could anyone add once again the option "Istalia" among the options of the "Nomination for the Security Council Seat B" legislation?

I didn't understand very well if the new rankings are now officially in force or not. It is not really clear all this situation....

Thank you

Could we please have an update as to what is going on in terms of who the permanent members of the Security Council are and what is happening with the Security Council elections.
Aquinas

PreviousNext

Return to Requests