Kamphonese War planning thread

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Dovani Axis War planning thread

Postby Luis1p » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:19 am

So to clear it up.

A consent bill is not necessary but recommended to let players know what is going on. Anyone role playing or planing to role play in an international event must understand the circumstances/general direction of the event. To back that up, according to the game rules "Players should make an effort to keep to their word and not back out of RP which they originally consented to by RP post or otherwise".

Any player or role play that is not "under consent" in regards to the international event is subject to be stopped by moderation, if necessary.

I think that's a better approach.
Luis1p

Postby jamescfm » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Bringing this back to the topic at hand, the "Dovani Axis War" is rapidly approaching. Any nation which wants to be a part of the international coalition needs to pass a consent bill soon. So far it's just Vanuku, Lourenne and the Third World nations (who I have expanded to include some from further afield).
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 pm

I'll introduce a Bill in Baltusia, we would be interested
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 am

Currently waiting on Baltusia, Luthori and Indrala to pass the necessary bills but with the Istapalian civil war concluded, we are now ready to move into the second phase of this role-play arc: the invasion and liberation of Kamphon. My aim is to have this conflict properly prepared and scheduled in advance. With that in mind, here is a more detailed outline of the Kamphonese War
  • Amid an economic downturn and internal unrest, Utari Mosir launches an invasion of Kamphon
  • The regional government of Kamphon surrenders and Utari Mosir declares Kamphon a "special territory"
  • Cifutingan's World Congress delegation urge the Security Council to authorise a full invasion of Utari Mosir
  • An international coalition of nations meets in Cifutingan to issue a joint ultimatum to Utari Mosir to withdraw from Kamphon by a given deadline
  • Utari Mosir offers a counter-proposal that they will withdraw troops if a referendum is held in Kamphon, the World Congress withdraws from Whale Island and all "First World" nations remove their military presence from the Third World
  • The international coalition makes clear that they will not negotiate on withdrawal of troops from Kamphon
  • A defensive military build up begins, along the Cifutingani borders with other Axis nations by the international coalition
  • The specified deadline passes and an air campaign against military and communications targets in Utari Mosir and Kamphon begins
  • Utari Mosir responds with limited anti-aircraft defences and by launching (relatively ineffective) missiles into Degalogesa, Cifutingan and Ostland
  • A simultaneous amphibious liberation of Kamphon will be launched by the international coalition at either side of the island, from Ostland and Cifutingan respectively
  • The international coalition will complete the liberation of Kamphon and shift their focus to mainland Utari Mosir

The intended international coalition at this stage:
Cifutingan, Degalogesa, Dorvik, Indrala, Lourenne, Luthori, Medina, Midway, Noumonde, New Alduria, Ntoto, Ostland, Tropica, Utembo, Vascania, Vanuku and Xsampa.
jamescfm

Postby maxirx » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm

We are also interested in entering. We have already approved an arms embargo and a law that allows us to use the necessary power (armed forces, intelligence services or diplomatic service) to "transport" the person (by a unilateral act), from Utari Mosir to the sovereign territory of the confederation, to complete his/her asylum.

If you want, I can amend so that any resident of the country can request asylum for any citizen of Utari Mosir (today it is for direct relatives), to extend the instance

In a nutshell, is in fact, a military intervention. Because it allows the use of the power of the armed forces to "liberate" prisoners in another country. Even "black operations" or "false flags" could be developed, attacking the means of transport of the refugees, for example.
maxirx

Postby jamescfm » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:30 pm

As I mentioned on Discord, I am slightly altering the plans for this conflict. The Kamphonese War will continue as intended but the invasion of Utari Mosir won't go ahead. The thinking behind this is influenced by a number of factors: 1) the alpha release drawing some player attention away from classic 2) the impending Christmas period and 3) the potential for a wider Axis conflict in the new year when we have a new Security Council and players have more time available. Apologies if this inconveniences anyone!
jamescfm

Re: Kamphonese War planning thread

Postby jamescfm » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:24 am

I've now wrapped up the Kamphonese War. Over the next few weeks, there will be a period of "stabilising" in which the relationships between the Axis nations, as well as between other nations in the Third World are fleshed out, developed and clarified.
jamescfm

Previous

Return to General