Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:48 pm

@Sisyphus: For the meantime, I'm going to register New Verham as jointly controlled between the two of you. Perhaps this could lead to some interesting role-play storylines.

@Darkylightytwo: Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline this control request for a combination of reasons. I think that the role-play that you're proposing fails to take into consideration the history of Medina and it's also the case that since you have controlled Tropica, there have been several instances in which the Global Role-Play Committee has had to intervene because of the way you communicate with other players. With this in mind, I don't feel it would be beneficial to grant control of another former colony. Apologies.
jamescfm

Postby MedwedianPresident » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:20 am

I would like to have control of Degalogesa to RP a theoretical Kazulian minority and/or the Frankenstein government pulling the strings for Herrall Nation’s admission into either Kazulia proper or South Kazulia, depending on the success of the Kazulian Split.
MedwedianPresident

Postby jamescfm » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 am

Unfortunately, I am going to have to reject this request. The rules state "Third World nations cannot be directly controlled by playable in-game nations (in other world, recolonised)" and it seems that the only intention you have in controlling this nation is to have it benefit your role-play in Kazulia.
jamescfm

Postby MedwedianPresident » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 am

jamescfm wrote:Unfortunately, I am going to have to reject this request. The rules state "Third World nations cannot be directly controlled by playable in-game nations (in other world, recolonised)" and it seems that the only intention you have in controlling this nation is to have it benefit your role-play in Kazulia.

Not Degalogesa as a whole, just the westernmost part (which I would roleplay as ethically Kazulian).
MedwedianPresident

Postby Zongxian » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Rescinding control of Dalibor.
Zongxian

Postby Yolo04 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:37 am

Requesting Control of Xsampa
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Yolo04 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello?

Can someone pls respond?
List of Parties:

Yolo04

Postby Pragma » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Yolo04 wrote:Hello?

Can someone pls respond?

Just a moment. Someone will confirm you soon.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Maxington » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:29 pm

@Yolo04: I am so sorry for the late answer. As per Game Rule 6;o "The application should include: i. name of Third World nation applying for and ii. brief synopsis of what the interested player intends to do with the Third World nation (general idea, direction).. Due to the fact that your request doesn't include the "brief synopsis of what the interested player intends to do with the Third World nation (general idea, direction)," I'm going to have to deny your request. Whilst i understand the potential frustration and why you might believe such a move is "petty", there is a process and criteria which must be observed and respected. However, i invite you to please repost the request with the required information. Thank you for understanding.

@Zongxian: As described above, the same applies for you. I invite you to please repost the request with the required information. Thank you for understanding and once again i apologise for not being speedy on responding to your request.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Yolo04 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Applying for control of Xsampa. Plan to RP a tyrannical regime rising up, using tactics of the Chinese government to suppress the people.

Possible RP with Kimlien and the Axis of Evil
List of Parties:

Yolo04

PreviousNext

Return to Requests