Jelbania RP issues

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Jelbania RP issues

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 pm

I would like to request a review into recent RP involving Jelbania, Deltaria and Vanuku.

A quick glance at Jelbania's news thread shows that since 12th December, Jelbania's forum RP has been dominated entirely by players outside of Jelbania, namely Mr. God (the Deltaria player) and Sisyphus (the Vanuku player).

On Jan 23rd Mr. God conducted an illegal RP where his nation, Deltaria, invaded Jelbania, despite the fact no Jelbania player consented to this, and indeed no Jelbania player could consent to this because there were no players in Jelbania at the time. Concerns were raised about this on the Moderation/GRC Queries thread. Mr. God undertook to cease that RP, although I notice the post where he did that has now been removed.

Since then, as a glance at the recent posts on the Jelbanian news thread will show, Mr. God and Sisyphus have made a series of posts where their nations make military incursions into Jelbania. It is possible that Jelbania players have consented to this, but I have found no indication either on the forum or in-game that they have done so. Respectfully, I am therefore querying whether this RP had the appropriate consent.

I also want to point out that there is no information bill in Jelbania's bills-under-debate section referencing Vanuku's and Deltaria's involvement in Jelbania. Nor does Jelbania's RP law reference bill contain any link to any bill authorising the country to be occupied by Vanuku and Deltaria.

Furthermore, some of this RP took place after 1st February, when the Game Rules were changed to make OOC RP authorisation bills compulsory for "major, large-scale roleplays":

2a. Players are required to pass a bill authorizing the RP which must be passed by a majority of players with seats within the nation (for major, large-scale roleplays such as civil wars, wars, significant economic or RP-related political reforms, etc.) Players are required to create an OOC RP planning bill or forum post discussing the general outline and discussion for planned RP; it needs to include a link to the passed RP authorization bill (for all players);

There have been no recent OOC RP authorisation bills in Jelbania, Deltaria or Vanuku relating to this.

To sum up, this looks like a messy set of circumstances, and a closer examination as to what is going on would be in order.
Aquinas

Re: Jelbania RP issues

Postby Auditorii » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 pm

We'll take a look into this.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Thanks, Auditorii. FYI jsp, the only Jelbanian player with seats, has very kindly messaged me and let me know he had agreed to consent to the RP. The consent issue was the biggest issue here for me, although there are some remaining issues, like the lack of an OOC information bill in Jelbania, and the lack of OOC RP authorisation bills.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Aquinas wrote:Thanks, Auditorii. FYI jsp, the only Jelbanian player with seats, has very kindly messaged me and let me know he had agreed to consent to the RP. The consent issue was the biggest issue here for me, although there are some remaining issues, like the lack of an OOC information bill in Jelbania, and the lack of OOC RP authorisation bills.

That's great, you're welcome to forward those to the RP Committee account as they are relevant to clarification on the issue. We'll still need to collect all the information and make sure the RP Rules are followed and then we'll be good to go.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=34836

Thanks.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to Archive