Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Auditorii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 pm

LesRouges wrote:Hiya.

I posted this news article: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=84&start=470#p146647 upon which I received a message from the Keymon player (dankudaddy) stating the following:
I would like you to redact your nuclear RP, due to the fact that a small economic power like Kanjor couldn’t develop a nuclear reactor without foreign assistance. And in your posts, you failed to lead up to this RP by stating that you were developing a nuclear reactor.

If you want assistance in developing nuclear power, contact Vanuku or I could assist you with building a nuclear power plant. Of course, it will not be a large nuclear power plant, but still.

I replied as follows:
Are you a moderator of some kind or is this just helpful input?

In any case, according to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8257 Kanjor is ranked as an "average" economic power focused on manufacturing. If Iran, Armenia, Pakistan (all three have at least one commercial reactor), Bangladesh and Belarus (both are constructing one) can have commercial nuclear reactors (and I'd class all those nations as average under particracy's RP ranking) I think it's not that farfetched for a Kanjori university build a scale model of one proving viability of the concept.

This is still miles away from an actual nuclear power plant.

So my question is, who's in the right in this matter? I'm more than willing to change the RP, I'd just like to hear from a more "official" source.

The player in Keymon has no authority and an issue like this would have to be brought to the attention of the GRC; I believe he asked me about it. Kanjor could likely develop some basic nuclear capabilities but they’d likely be limited and mostly for commercial purposes; unlikely for military purposes. As a note, with some serious and viable RP, you could expand it but generally nuclear RP is assumed to take some time to build up and actually feasibly start.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby LesRouges » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Auditorii wrote:
LesRouges wrote:Hiya.

I posted this news article: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=84&start=470#p146647 upon which I received a message from the Keymon player (dankudaddy) stating the following:
I would like you to redact your nuclear RP, due to the fact that a small economic power like Kanjor couldn’t develop a nuclear reactor without foreign assistance. And in your posts, you failed to lead up to this RP by stating that you were developing a nuclear reactor.

If you want assistance in developing nuclear power, contact Vanuku or I could assist you with building a nuclear power plant. Of course, it will not be a large nuclear power plant, but still.

I replied as follows:
Are you a moderator of some kind or is this just helpful input?

In any case, according to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8257 Kanjor is ranked as an "average" economic power focused on manufacturing. If Iran, Armenia, Pakistan (all three have at least one commercial reactor), Bangladesh and Belarus (both are constructing one) can have commercial nuclear reactors (and I'd class all those nations as average under particracy's RP ranking) I think it's not that farfetched for a Kanjori university build a scale model of one proving viability of the concept.

This is still miles away from an actual nuclear power plant.

So my question is, who's in the right in this matter? I'm more than willing to change the RP, I'd just like to hear from a more "official" source.

The player in Keymon has no authority and an issue like this would have to be brought to the attention of the GRC; I believe he asked me about it. Kanjor could likely develop some basic nuclear capabilities but they’d likely be limited and mostly for commercial purposes; unlikely for military purposes. As a note, with some serious and viable RP, you could expand it but generally nuclear RP is assumed to take some time to build up and actually feasibly start.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured as much, that's why the story I posted was about some researchers building a scale model of a reactor. A small first step towards nuclear power.
LesRouges

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby jamescfm » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 pm

I created the International Football Federation a little while ago (https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Inte ... Federation). Feel free to use that!
jamescfm

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 am

cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.

It's still there.
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Aquinas wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.

It's still there.

I will let CM handle this. If he cant i will make sure it gets done
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Leo Basu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 pm

please delete this thread as it was made by mistake
Rutanian Prime Minister visits Of Republic of Mordusia
in world events
BK
Leo Basu

Postby Rogue » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 am

Leo Basu wrote:please delete this thread as it was made by mistake
Rutanian Prime Minister visits Of Republic of Mordusia
in world events

I will take a look
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Govenor12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:32 pm

I suppose it is not in order for a party that does not held neither the post of head of state nor any cabinet position to propose a budget proposal:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=594807
Govenor12

Postby Rogue » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:27 pm

Govenor12 wrote:I suppose it is not in order for a party that does not held neither the post of head of state nor any cabinet position to propose a budget proposal:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=594807

There is not specific rule on that. People can propose such bills if they want to
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Luis1p » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8439

There is already an Istalia international news topic. This dude is making extras again.
Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to Requests