29th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

29th Security Council Session

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 am

Below are the archived discussions of the 29th Security Council Session.

4540 Security Council Membership
4540 Election Results
Permanent Members: Deltaria, Vanuku, Lourenne (PERMANENT MEMBER AS OF MARCH 14)
Non-Permanent Members: Seat A: Dorvik, Seat B: Kafuristan, Seat C: Indrala and Seat D: Hutori
Removed or altered during this session: Hutori (NO LONGER A PERMANENT MEMBER AS OF MARCH 14), Kazulia (NO LONGER A PERMANENT MEMBER AS OF MARCH 14)

World Congress Coordinator
Please be advised of the new rules that were announced HERE. The most notable changes are as follows to the World Congress Security Council:

2. Changes to the election of the President of the Security Council: Election for the President of the Security Council must be carried out within 1 week of a new elections for the Security Council. In the event that the 1 week time period has expired the World Congress Coordinator (as Secretary-General) with consultation of active Security Council members will appoint a player President of the Security Council from within the active members of the Security Council.

3. Security Council inactivity: Non-Permanent Members within the Security Council must present their representative to the Security Council in the official session of the Security Council within 1 week or they will be removed and their seat awarded to the runner-up. In the event of a significant government change (for both Permanent and Non-Permanent Members), time will be given that is reasonable for players to adapt and announce their new representative to the Security Council.

Permanent Members who fail to respond within the 3 days from the election in the official session thread will have their seat inactivated for the term, their veto power suspended and the players (controlling HoS/HoG/MoFA) notified that if they wish to become active again within the Security Council they must reach out to the World Congress Coordinator who will make the determination.

6. Resolution time table: World Congress Resolutions in both the GA and the SC will have an expiration date of 7 days (up from 5 days from a previous SC Resolution) meaning that at the end of 7 days (1 week) from their official posting, the votes will be tallied and the resolution will be either adopted or defeated. Players who are the sponsoring member of the resolutions are encouraged to message and notify players that a resolution has been presented to the GA or SC and that their vote is encouraged.
Last edited by Auditorii on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: 28th Session (WCSC)

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:24 am

"I will be representing the Dorvish Republic in this session of the World Congress Security Council. Dorvik is eager to re-assert itself in world affairs and continue to work for peace, prosperity and mutual understanding with all nations."

Fabian Jörn von Bahr,
General-Plenipotentiary to the World Congress and Security Council
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Luis1p » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:07 am

Maxine Riviers, Lourennias Representative to the World Congress and Security Council:

I will be representing His Majesty and the United Kingdom of Lourenne in this session of the Security Council. We welcome back all new and current members.
Luis1p

Postby Sisyphus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Merlkai Hzar, Vanuku's Permanent Representative to World Congress:

I shall continue as the Kingdom of Vanuku's Permanent Representative to the Security Council. I echo the sentiments of Ambassador Riviers in welcoming all delegates and in looking forward to working with you.
Sisyphus

Postby cm9777 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:10 pm

Aamir al-Halim, Kafuristan's Representative to the World Congress

As Kafuristan's new representative I will also take up the responsibility of representing my nations interests in the Security Council
cm9777

Postby Nasania » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:21 am

Yan Ningtian, Indralan Representative to the World Congress and Security Council

It is an honour to be invited to this austere organization, and with due diligence, I will serve humbly and faithfully as the Representative of Indrala.
Nasania

Postby Rogue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Tadeáš Prusík, Permanent Deltarian representative to the World Congress

I am once again proud to be the permanent representative of Deltaria to the World Congress and Security Council
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 pm

World Congress Coordinator

The following nations have responded: Dorvik, Vanuku, Deltaria, Kafuristan, Lourenne, Indrala
The following nations have no responded: Hutori (will be notified and will have until the March 18th to provide a representative or be removed from their seat)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to Sessions Archive