Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Mr.God wrote:
ChengherRares1 wrote:
Mr.God wrote:You are right that the ingame economics are rarely taken seriously. But they are for a fact at least generally respected and not changed in massive ways.
Now the threat of inactivation is not merely caused by these specific incidents but also other things that are currently playing in the background. As our general policy we will not talk about these matters in public.

Could at least PM of what I am breaking now? I want to be warned if I am doing something against the game, if it is the rename of the country (hotly debated) is solved, I think that I should stop changing country name, there are other things more important than a name. And how I said, if I currently am breaking rules I should be PMed on my game account or on this forum account. Thanks.

You have been repeatedly PMed already

But I do not understand what I am doing wrong. I ask for a second and last clarification. I fixed numbers from newspapers regarding sums, we stop trying to install a weird name to the country and we generally RP normally. What is wrong? Could I get a clarification message or warning about a thing? Would not be fair to be punished without knowing anymore what I done wrong. I want a warning message on current in-game account or forum account as I am confused.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Aquinas » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm

To be fair to Chengher, from an impartial observer's standpoint, the GRC/Moderation communication he has received in public has been confusing and unclear, and in some instances frankly rather aggressive or rude. I'm not party to whatever communication has gone on in private, but right now it is difficult not to presume it has been of a similar nature. What we would really benefit from now is some transparency and some clarity about what is going on.

Could Moderation please outline what its actual objection is to what Chengher is doing? I'm asking this not only for Chengher's benefit, but also for the benefit of myself and others who have engaged in RP with Chengher and would like to understand what parts (if any) of Chengher's RP are being considered illegal. Obviously, if we are not told what the issues are, then we cannot take account of that when/if we RP with him.
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Aquinas wrote:To be fair to Chengher, from an impartial observer's standpoint, the GRC/Moderation communication he has received in public has been confusing and unclear, and in some instances frankly rather aggressive or rude. I'm not party to whatever communication has gone on in private, but right now it is difficult not to presume it has been of a similar nature. What we would really benefit from now is some transparency and some clarity about what is going on.

Could Moderation please outline what its actual objection is to what Chengher is doing? I'm asking this not only for Chengher's benefit, but also for the benefit of myself and others who have engaged in RP with Chengher and would like to understand what parts (if any) of Chengher's RP are being considered illegal. Obviously, if we are not told what the issues are, then we cannot take account of that when/if we RP with him.

Indeed. In public communication has been confusing and unclear by intend. We are trying to resolve the situation with Chengher himself as we try to do with everyone. It is not moderation policy to do these things in public. Refusing to deal with us privately and continiously moving matters to public threads is not something we want to encourage either.

This matter will be dealt with privately as most matters like this have always been discussed and solved privately as well.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:To be fair to Chengher, from an impartial observer's standpoint, the GRC/Moderation communication he has received in public has been confusing and unclear, and in some instances frankly rather aggressive or rude. I'm not party to whatever communication has gone on in private, but right now it is difficult not to presume it has been of a similar nature. What we would really benefit from now is some transparency and some clarity about what is going on.

Indeed. In public communication has been confusing and unclear by intend. We are trying to resolve the situation with Chengher himself as we try to do with everyone. It is not moderation policy to do these things in public. Refusing to deal with us privately and continiously moving matters to public threads is not something we want to encourage either.

This matter will be dealt with privately as most matters like this have always been discussed and solved privately as well.

:roll:
Aquinas

Postby Maxington » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:32 am

Sorry I couldn't find the character control thread so i'll post it here for now.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewnews. ... &nation=53

The player controlling the Første Kongelige Sosialistiske Parti has decided that without my permission recognising that i have returned to Kazulia to kill my characters without my permission. If moderation could please respond to this that would be appreciated. I don't want to cause friction by having to ignore every single piece of RP he produces because he doesn't intend on communicating these kind of moves with me and other players who will be affected.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Rogue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 am

Maxington wrote:Sorry I couldn't find the character control thread so i'll post it here for now.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewnews. ... &nation=53

The player controlling the Første Kongelige Sosialistiske Parti has decided that without my permission recognising that i have returned to Kazulia to kill my characters without my permission. If moderation could please respond to this that would be appreciated. I don't want to cause friction by having to ignore every single piece of RP he produces because he doesn't intend on communicating these kind of moves with me and other players who will be affected.

Will look into it. You will hear from us
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:54 pm

(Still waiting...)
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:13 am

Aquinas wrote:(Still waiting...)

Indeed, it's a work in progress. As I have several other topics to make up to date and try to streamline the efficiency for.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Maxington » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 am

Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Auditorii » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Maxington wrote:Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?

I’ll respond to note that we’ve been discussing this. We haven’t forgotten nor neglected this. Thank you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests