Hulstria situation

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Hulstria situation

Postby Aquinas » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm

I would like to request Moderation to please respond to the questions and concerns which were recently expressed in a discussion on the renamings thread about the situation in Hulstria. As previously explained, some transparency and clarity would be helpful, particularly in view of the fact that several players (myself included) have been RPing with Hulstria, and so it would be helpful for us to know what is happening.
Aquinas

Re: Hulstria situation

Postby Aquinas » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Well?
Aquinas

Postby ChengherRares1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:10 pm

The issue is solved Aquinas, pls stop, sincerely if admins really hated my rp they would have inactivated me or warned me about protocols. But they did not, it passed more than two weeks in which they could threat me to change, no thing, so i think the scandal was about my incorrect sums in the newspaper about trillions and quadrillions, plus the fact i wanted a gay regime despite not enough rp. The problem is not about my rp in total but the rp used to change the name into gay empire. Admins told me the RP was not enough and not valid to be used as pretext to change my nation name. End of the story.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 pm

I am confirming this. We had talks on using realistic numbers in role play and the whole "Gay Empire" thing was resolved already. There was just not enough role play to justify the name change.Yet, there are no issues in Hulstria that have been apparent to the GRC as of right now role-play wise.
Luis1p

Postby Aquinas » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

Luis1p wrote:Image

I am confirming this. We had talks on using realistic numbers in role play and the whole "Gay Empire" thing was resolved already. There was just not enough role play to justify the name change.Yet, there are no issues in Hulstria that have been apparent to the GRC as of right now role-play wise.

Thank you, this is helpful to know.

For some background here, Chengher invited me to take part in his RP, possibly with a second active account. I was interested, but was hesitant to take part because of the recent actions and statements by Moderation and GRC members, which made it obvious there was a situation going. I sought clarity from GRC/Moderation about what the situation is regarding Chengher's RP, but the GRC/Moderation responses were confusing and unclear. Mr. God demonstrated the full scale of the ineptitude going on when he bluntly informed me that the responses were deliberately "confusing and unclear by intend", which quite frankly left me feeling that my time and effort was being disrespected and wasted.

I think Chengher has perhaps been a little frustrated at me for not immediately accepting his reassurances about his RP being okay with GRC/Moderation. I find that understandable, to be fair, and I'm not blaming him for that, although as I say, I did feel I needed to hear it properly from GRC/Moderation.

Anyway, over about the next week and a half I'm likely to be busy in RL, so if I do get more heavily involved in Chengher's RP, it probably won't be until after then.
Aquinas

Postby Luis1p » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Thank you, this is helpful to know.

For some background here, Chengher invited me to take part in his RP, possibly with a second active account. I was interested, but was hesitant to take part because of the recent actions and statements by Moderation and GRC members, which made it obvious there was a situation going. I sought clarity from GRC/Moderation about what the situation is regarding Chengher's RP, but the GRC/Moderation responses were confusing and unclear. Mr. God demonstrated the full scale of the ineptitude going on when he bluntly informed me that the responses were deliberately "confusing and unclear by intend", which quite frankly left me feeling that my time and effort was being disrespected and wasted.

I think Chengher has perhaps been a little frustrated at me for not immediately accepting his reassurances about his RP being okay with GRC/Moderation. I find that understandable, to be fair, and I'm not blaming him for that, although as I say, I did feel I needed to hear it properly from GRC/Moderation.

Anyway, over about the next week and a half I'm likely to be busy in RL, so if I do get more heavily involved in Chengher's RP, it probably won't be until after then.

Yeah, no problem. Should've probably responded a bit quicker to this, but we were still talking and trying to solve other RP issues presented to the GRC, but glad this has been resolved.
Luis1p

Return to Archive